New sword: Atrim "Little Tigress" katana

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You know Paul....you could have talked yourself into buying one of tyhe other models
Hey Scott!
Yeah, but I only talked myself out of that one because it came down to a choice between beer or a new tsuba! :)
Really like that tsuba though. Excellent work! Seriously owe you for allowing them to be given away as prizes!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, it may well come as no surprise to hear that I do (given that my art is entirely sword based) :D.

However, the boring bits come first. I obviously don't know which boards you have frequented previously to here but many of them I'm sure have some form of etiquette about 'Zombie' threads?

By all means ask your question but it might be best to first visit the Meet & Greet thread, let us know a thumbnail of your background and then formulate your enquiry.

The short answer is "Japan" and be prepared for a long wait and spend a great deal of money. Otherwise, down the local gift shop for about $50 :lol:.

hpulley

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The real question is: do you want a pretty wall hanger with nice detail and a fake hamon, a good properly weighted and sized practice iaito that won't cut your fingers off if you **** up, a good cutter that you won't cry about if you bend it, or the real thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know you meant well, hpulley and I don't want to come over like the resident Net Nannie but it is also board policy not to evade or circumvent the profanity filter. I have edited the word in the post above so that it complies.

Mark A. Beardmore
MT Moderator

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not to worry. It takes a bit of getting used to to just allow the filter to do it's job rather than 'pre-censoring' ourselves :D.

Latest Discussions