New Style.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Since I'm tired of working hard to gain knowledge and the inevitable titles that go along with them, I've decided to just go ahead and name myself the Grand Professor of Indo-Tibetan Yellow Leopard MuythaikwonJitsu.

Anyone want a certificate?

Just a silly flight of fancy before the afternoon nap...rainy days are just perfect for that.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
All I want to know is what are you on and where can I get ahold of some? :D

OP
stone_dragone

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Funny you should ask, I'm actually standing right behind you using a celestial projection technique taught to me by Ashida Kim.

For only $350 (sent via Paypal), I can transmit some of this system though a direct chakra to chakra meditative link.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stone Dragon I know you better than that go back and earn that fancy title.
icon14.gif

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I much prefer Muay Tai Chi Kwon Do Ka-Lee Jun Fan Concepts :p

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a bunch of Johnny-Come-Latelys you guys are! People are lining up at my door to learn Unijutsu&#8212;the Everything MA! No matter what you want, we got it! High kicks, low kicks, 360s, 720s, groundfighting, elbow strikes, wrist strikes, chin strikes (an underestimated secret technique only I can teach you!), shoulder strikes, hip strikes, strikes with individual ribs, strikes with the front part of knee, strikes with the back of the knee, joint locks for every joint of the body, throws&#8212;overarm, underarm, and sidearm&#8212;suplexes, duplexes, and Death-Ray vision! And that's just in the regular program!! Sign up in the Black Belt Club (ours is the only BB Club with bouncers so that anyone who doesn't belong in the club gets chucked out the door pronto!) and you'll also learn not one, but twelve different kinds of no touch knockouts: knockouts without being touched by the fist, knockouts without being touched by the elbows, knockouts without being touched by the feet,... and lots, lots more! And your first belt promotion isn't a measily orange belt: you test for first Dan in three months, guaranteed! Every belt test thereafter is for the next Dan stripe!

So let's get real about this, eh? Why are you futzing around with these measly half-assed partial systems when we can offer you every single MA technique ever practiced anywhere in one single system! I mean, if you're going to do something, do it right, eh?

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
So let's get real about this, eh? Why are you futzing around with these measly half-assed partial systems when we can offer you every single MA technique ever practiced anywhere in one single system! I mean, if you're going to do something, do it right, eh?

It's derived from Taekkyon, right?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK which one to send my money to I need a legitimate title. Who is going to give me more for my buck?

Reaction score
OK which one to send my money to I need a legitimate title. Who is going to give me more for my buck?

I'll promote you to "Darth Grand Badass Emperor" for $5,000
Then once you go through the 1 year probation period, you can pay me $10,000 to get the "Title Which Can Not be Said" ranking

OP
stone_dragone

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
twelve different kinds of no touch knockouts: knockouts without being touched by the fist, knockouts without being touched by the elbows, knockouts without being touched by the feet

In all fairness, I have studied Exile's multiple no touch knock out system...byr reading his description of the topic, I founded my own system of no-knockout touching.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll promote you to "Darth Grand Badass Emperor" for $5,000
Then once you go through the 1 year probation period, you can pay me $10,000 to get the "Title Which Can Not be Said" ranking

Damm all these title's and I really only want the best which one which one :erg:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You poor dear misguided children.
I do believe that you are all missing some of the most important points and thoughts in the martial arts. You need to join me in the Strippers mixed martial arts, it combines aerobics, cardio benefits, helps the eyesight, and gives you a lift that helps you through the day. The course is sometimes short but has been known to develop both the body but helps the mind open to the possibilities of techniques not shown. Come join us and enlarge your knowledge many fold

Latest Discussions