New Song from the Guild

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lindsey Stirling and Sarah Michelle are very talented musicians, female or otherwise. Been a fan of each for a while.

The Guild ...what can you say about those guys? They've taken the foibles of many of the MMO players and made them cool :) Now they are taking geek to hero. They are awsome!

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a 'guy' comment but I don't recall girls looking this good when I was fifteen!

[yt]cDPqzlnlors[/yt]

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And one last one for now (too too many of these popping up on YouTube to link them all)

[yt]yEE9i9aBet4[/yt]

I love the contrast between how this lass looks (ready for Sunday School) and her playing Metallica :D I must confess I do harbour a suspicion that she's miming - it's a little too synched in tone with the record.

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One for both me, because of Miss Sterling, and Carol and Jenna because of the rapper spoiling the music :D

[yt]CTTC7JzF77s[/yt]

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A nice of example of persistence paying off for this young guitarist. She's been posting her stuff up on the web for years, since she was early teens I think. Finally she gets to put one of her compositions out there, compete with a decent quality video:

[yt]o9FZXqlStZY[/yt]

For some reason she is getting a lot of negative comments - as I've said previously, YouTube makes me sad some days when that happens i.e. when people are nasty for no good reason.

Latest Discussions