New Site & Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

paihequan

Mr Hubbard

Thank you for your post. For whatever it may be worth I agree totally with ALL the matters and rules you raised and shall adhere to same.

Thank you.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by paihequan
Robert,

To answer briefly I was introduced to Yabiku by Mr. McCarthy by means of an intoduction letter and yes spent around 9 or so years in communications with him leading up to a visit to Okinawa for two weeks training in October 1996.

I am fully aware of the conditions which you were introduced to Yabiku and it was my understanding from Patrick you went in eyes wide open knowing he was a dan salesman and he thought you two would hit it off.

As for the rank he awarded me, as stated previously, I claim no rank.

Whatever Ron………you can twist that any way you choose………but most people in Okinawa and many foreigners know rank from Yabiku is a joke…….and those that take his rank seriously are just as big a joke.

Did you get one of Yabiku’s Hohan Soken dan ranks?
I know a few folks that bought them.

OP
P

paihequan

Robert,

I could post Mr. McCarthy's letter to me (17.09.93) praising Mr. Yabiku but that would be entering into politics which I have vowed to avoid. I was unaware of the claims you made at this time. It is a long dead issue.

I only learnt about the "Soken Certificates" after leaving Mr. Yabiku and no I don't have one.

As per the moderators request and rules I will not post on this subject again. I would hope that you too would respect the rules and guidelines as outlined by the Moderator:

Please see rules 1/. , 2/. & 5 posted by Mr. Hubbard.

Your's respectfully

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Robert,

I could post Mr. McCarthy's letter to me (17.09.93) praising Mr. Yabiku but that would be entering into politics which I have vowed to avoid. I was unaware of the claims you made at this time.

Thanks, but I've already seen a copy.

OP
P

paihequan

Great. Perhaps you'd care to post it?

As stated the matter and discussion is now closed in complience with the moderators requests. My e-mail is
[email protected] and [email protected] should you wish to discuss the matter further.

All the best

:asian:

OP
R

RyuShiKan

As per the moderators request and rules I will not post on this subject again.

I see..............

Anyway, I said I have seen a copy, I don't own a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions