Hey All, Newby here.

navyvetcv60

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is chuck, live in southwestern Ohio, occupation is sales and tech. support in the control valve industry. Am a U.S.Navy veteran, served on the U.S.S.Saratoga CV-60 & U.S.S Vreeland FF-1068, have a son that is a United States Marine.
I have been in martial arts for 3yrs, my discipline is Kung-Fu, & is based around Shaolin Kung-Fu, Southern Preying Mantis, & Modern Arnis. My instructures are wonderful people, their like a second family!
I look forward to absorbing as much knowledge as i can from everybody on this forum.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Chuck from the NorthCoast of Ohio..Welcome to MT..

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Chuck,

Welcome to MT. Glad to hear you found a second home in the martial arts.

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum sir and thank you for your and your families service and sacrifices.

Warmest regards
Brian King

Topeng

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey Chuck. Another Navy vet here. Did some time on a few platforms but mostly CVNs. Specifically the Lincoln(CVN-72) and Reagan(CVN-76).
I'm also studying Filipino Martial Arts. Great isn't it?
Gotta admit I'm a bit jealous you get to also study Southern Mantis. I've always been drawn to it for some reason but there aren't schools that I know of close to me. If you get a chance, look up Henry Sue on youtube. Its pretty impressive.
Again welcome.

Latest Discussions