New 3rd Master Division at the World Poomsae Championship

taekwondodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Why is it that every other country knows about the newly formed 3rd Master Division offering at the 5th World Poomsae and the US Poomsae team trial did not have that division? Is the CEO of USTA is that clueless? Can someone explain to me the reason(s)?

"Athletes will compete for 18 gold medals
up for grabs at the Tashkent World Poomsae Championships. The 3rd
master male div...ision and the 3rd master female division are
newly created. Athletes of over 60 years can participate in the 3rd
master division."

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Taekwondodo let me be a pleasant as I can be, USAT and David just do not seem to keep up with anything. USAT has been behind the eightball every since they have taken over the relm of the old USTU. USAT just does not care if the athletes or parents know anything to be quite frankly with you.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Taekwondodo let me be a pleasant as I can be, USAT and David just do not seem to keep up with anything. USAT has been behind the eightball every since they have taken over the relm of the old USTU. USAT just does not care if the athletes or parents know anything to be quite frankly with you.
While I agree that The USAT is lacking in their communication skills I think that they are doing a fair job. The problem is that they have no support! No Korean GM is going to support them (except at qualifiers and nationals). All of the wtf tkd schools are hurting from the economy and the explosion of MMA. My only real gripe with the USAT is that the coaching staff (which NEEDS to change!!!!!!!!) seems to get their athletes from their own schools/seminar (with a few exceptions).