nerd seeks women help

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
he had some great advice.

Heck, invite the girl you like to rent that movie, if she says yes, she is yours dude!

OP
D

Deathtrap101

heh heh....err.... Well the girl i realy realy like has a boyfreind.....and me and her are both really good freinds and sometimes it seems like she has an attraction to me but i think im just hulusinating. Me and her boyfreind used to be good freinds too untill all of a sudden he doesnt like me anymore without any given reason, kidna pissed me off.....:shotgun:

He has such an awesome girlfreind and doesnt seem to notice...though he isnt actualy that bad of a guy he's just real moody.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
in that case, just be there for her. if he doesn't realize what he has, she'll figure things out eventually. Do not try to break them up. It usually won't work, and makes you look bad.

High school relationships usually don't last incredibly long, so when the breakup comes (if it does), give her a shoulder to cry on, a month or two to get her head on straight (you don't want to be rebound boy...very bad) and then ask her over to rent a movie, or take her out somewhere she likes to go. Just ask her if she'd like to go out on a date sometime.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess

15 oh my.. I remember.. yeah back in the prehistoric days.. being 15... Tess

When I was 15, there was no 10th grade. Whoever could kill dinner for the village and drag it back to camp in good condition had his pick of who to have dinner with.
:rofl:

OP
T

tonbo

Whoever could kill dinner for the village and drag it back to camp in good condition had his pick of who to have dinner with.

That was *YOU*?

MAN, I always hated you for that......you always got back to the village with more and better stuff than me.....:(

Everything I dragged back looked like small roadkill that had spent a few days tumbling in the dryer with a load of sharp rocks.

*sigh* Oh, well.....I found a different village and moved on...;)

Thanks for the laugh, cd...;)

Peace--

Carbon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Um, if your 15 you may think its a big deal to get a girl to be with you.

Its not, I'm 17 and I haven't really had a whole selection of girlfriends but trust me when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter.

I know and talk to quite a bit of girls and it just depends who they like and who they want to hang out with.

So if you are trying to get a hot *** girl in your school don't count on it, unless your a handsom football player.

The hot girls in my school who are high on the popularity chain won't really talk to anyone.

If you find a hot freak girl who likes talking to you, then try and hook up with her, if things get weird then just tell her you didn't mean to make her uncomfortable.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Carbon
So if you are trying to get a hot *** girl in your school don't count on it, unless your a handsom football player.
The hot girls in my school who are high on the popularity chain won't really talk to anyone.

Speaking as former high school jock, I have this advice. Being a jock is only the way to get to meet the babes. Once you meet them, like in sports, you have to be able to produce.

Scented candles, body lotion, and Barry White will take you a long way...
:rolleyes:

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sheesh Nightingale your only 5 years younger than me how can you not know who Barry White is?

Judo Kid : "I do the silent glare thing"

Ahhh young stalkers in training, isn't that sweet?

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ya I don't like Barry White either, it's just that most people know that his music is synonomous with getting jiggy with it. It's supposed to woo the women.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

OP
T

TkdWarrior

Originally posted by Deathtrap101

Hey, yea im a lonely nerd who likes karate:karate: and spends too much time sitting infront of the computer:borg:.
sounds like me... TKD then programming .... eats up around 16 hrs daily :(
u just need more active life...try finding out some time in weekends... u'll find some...
-TkdWarrior-

Carbon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Maybe you should just hit on everygirl you see and eventually someone will think its charming and then you can do whatever from there.

Also Judo-Kid, uh silent glare? I think that would just freak them out. I think your methods are what might get a girl to notice you but eventually scare her away.

OP
A

Abbax8

Here's a suggestion from a happily married man with kids. At 15 you should concentrate on your school work, your MA interests, and other hobbies you may have. Go to school dances and such if you have the interest. If your family is involved in church, go to the activities it sponsors. Beware, you may get a girlfriend by being yourself. Then you need to schedule her into your activites. Cuts down on training time and can be EXPENSIVE! I'd stick with MA for a few more years. Find a girl after high school or maybe after college (or trade school or whatever). Being unattached allows you maximum freedom to explore what you like. Do that now. Later, look for that someone special.

Peace
Dennis

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Abbax8

Here's a suggestion from a happily married man with kids. At 15 you should concentrate on your school work, your MA interests, and other hobbies you may have. Go to school dances and such if you have the interest. If your family is involved in church, go to the activities it sponsors. Beware, you may get a girlfriend by being yourself. Then you need to schedule her into your activites. Cuts down on training time and can be EXPENSIVE! I'd stick with MA for a few more years. Find a girl after high school or maybe after college (or trade school or whatever). Being unattached allows you maximum freedom to explore what you like. Do that now. Later, look for that someone special.

Peace
Dennis

GREAT Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Fellow artists,
That is the best advice I've heard in a long time. As a 21yo (As of 10/30/02) this is hard time in your romance life. But right now if you ask I say "I'm married to the Martial Arts as no woman in her right mind will have me. Just have to find one in her wrong mind". There are many fish in the sea, and from what I've been told, they'll be there for quite some time :)
Stay well,

OP
T

TkdWarrior

dude something is wrong...very wrong...
i bet u r not at rite place... u r lookin for advice in Martial arts Forum...??? most(100%) of MAis't r insane :D MAists r worst ppl when it comes to relationships advice :D(no offence dudes it includes me as well)...go find a relationship n dating forum u hav better chances there ;)
-TkdWarrior-

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by TkdWarrior

dude something is wrong...very wrong...
i bet u r not at rite place... u r lookin for advice in Martial arts Forum...??? most(100%) of MAis't r insane :D -TkdWarrior-

Yep, but we find good company!:D