nerd seeks women help

OP
N

Nate_Hoopes

Originally posted by Deathtrap101

Ok, mhmm....well...I never did really need any advice, but most of its pretty funny stuff. The only problem I have with girls is im shy to ask them out, thats it.I already know girls who like me.

But keep going with the advice that last one was pretty good.

dude you sound just like me when i was in HS and still somewhat today, first I'll mention that my job is in fact a computer tech, so i know exactly what your going through. heres the key, first talk to a girl, any girl you like and would consider dating, see how they react, do they seem nervous as all, if so thats a good sign, are they really talkative or rambling around you? that is also a good sign. If you even *think* that this girl might be interested dont just flat out ask her out, that puts a lot of pressure on you, and on her, instead say "Hey you know you seem pretty cool, do u mind if i get your number?" if they say yes, shes almost already agreed to the date.

Now keep in mind women (just like guys) often arent competely honest, so if you get the fake phone # routine dont sweat it we've all been there.

OP
K

Kirk

Nate ... what book does that quote come from?
(in your sig file)

OP
M

Master of Blades

LOL what a weird bunch of people you are......Its a wonder any of you can get a girl :p JOKING before I get any racist attacks........:shrug:

OP
N

Nate_Hoopes

Originally posted by Kirk

(in your sig file)

I can't remember. I first read or rather was read the hobbit and the lord of the rings books when i was 4, read them myself when i was 8 and again at 12, havent read them since, for some reason when i think of J.R.R. Tolkien thats the quote that pops into my head. I plan on reading them again so i may be able to get back to you on this. however i want to say its from the Hobbit.
but dont quote me on that.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Lol........Im not sure but I think thats from the Hobbit too :shrug:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Master of Blades
LOL what a weird bunch of people you are......Its a wonder any of you can get a girl

I'm married you dolt!

:D

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm guessing here, but I think it is from Bilbo's poem/song about roads and journeys. Look for it late in the Hobbit, or early in Fellowship.

Lamont

OP
M

Magua

you may be desperate but don't appear as such..don't be too aloft either..be yourself is the best advice you could get though..
if there's any questions in particular you have i'd be glad to help bro..holla

OP
G

GouRonin

Uh huh.

She's a saint.

She has to be to have married me.
:rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

A "woman" ey Gou......Yeah that would make sense. :D

Anyone else married to anyone "women" and want to prove my statement wrong?:shrug:

Latest Discussions