need help finding a book

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know where i can get a copy of Master Paul Fiorini Viele book called Brazilian Jujitsu the ultimate martial art? Has anyone heard of him. He supposedly has a big training center in New York somewhere.It's really important. Thank you!:)

P

pknox

Rachel -

Evidently Master Viele runs a company called "World Martial Arts." He seems to concentrate on videos and DVD's on the site - I wasn't able to find any info on his book there. Here is his contact info as listed on the company's website:

World Martial Arts LTD
PO Box 69
Victor, NY 14564
Phone: 1-800-682-9842
Direct Line: 1-585-742-8095
Fax: 1-585-396-3338
E-mail: [email protected]

I would try contacting him - I would guess that if anyone has a shot at getting you the book, it would be the author.

OP
rachel

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I'll let you know what happens.:)

P

pknox

You're very welcome. Good luck, and I hope you find it. Now I think I'm going to see if I can talk my wife into letting me order the set of Mike Swain's Newaza tapes off of that site. :D

OP
rachel

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I called the number you gave and they told me the book is out of print. I tried looking on e bay and no luck. Oh well. I appreciate the info you gave though. Did you talk your wife into letting you get the videos?I hope so.:)

P

pknox

Not yet. Still working on it. She's one of those ladies where the gradual approach is the best bet. ;)

Does the book come up on Amazon? Sometimes they can do surprisingly well when it comes to finding out-of-print titles. In addition, try calling some of your local "used and rare" bookshops (should be in the yellow pages, probably under "Books - Used and Rare"), as they may be able to point you in the right direction; they specialize in developing contacts to find stuff like this. I've also had some luck with this site in the past, when I was trying to find some old titles:

http://www.powells.com

Good luck!

Latest Discussions