Name that Booze? How big of a drunk are you?

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Whew, at least the Australians beat me!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
91% What's really sad is I don't drink any of that stuff except beer and wine... I just read a lot!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I took the test with my husband who ruined my score. We are (he is :shrug: ) a horribly embarassing LUSH at a piss-poor 79%.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
95%... but only because I think a good argument could be made that wine is the oldest alcoholic beverage, not beer!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For a person who doesn't drink, I'm surprised I even scored at 51%.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arite! By meself, I am a proud, 92-proof Drunkard! :D :cheers:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
95%... but only because I think a good argument could be made that wine is the oldest alcoholic beverage, not beer!

An argument might be made. But it would be wrong. All the evidence points to beer as being much older than wine.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
drunk_full.png

100% ALCOHOLIC

Okay, now I really feel bad...
Mostly because I'm sipping on a Myers & Diet Coke (Splenda) while answering this survey.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

Nope, the Egyptians, and before them the Mesopotamians, were making beer, it's something like 5000 yo.
(I'm not sure, I could Google it, I suppose, but I'm entertaining an old friend & buzzed. Gawd, Myers is good! "Why's the Rum gone!?!")
After a fashion, & not cold, of course, but hey, a buzz is a buzz. Beer is, technically speaking, just alcohol fermented from the sugars of anything starchy. Distill any alcoholic drink and you get Vodka (technically). Everything else is in between.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your Score: 91%

Your level: DRUNKARD

I'm like Kacey, I read alot

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, the Egyptians, and before them the Mesopotamians, were making beer, it's something like 5000 yo.
(I'm not sure, I could Google it, I suppose, but I'm entertaining an old friend & buzzed. Gawd, Myers is good! "Why's the Rum gone!?!")
After a fashion, & not cold, of course, but hey, a buzz is a buzz. Beer is, technically speaking, just alcohol fermented from the sugars of anything starchy. Distill any alcoholic drink and you get Vodka (technically). Everything else is in between.
I'll take all y'alls word on it...

The reason I thought that wine would come first is that wine (not particularly good wine, mind you) comes about by accident if you leave fruit juice alone too long.

Where does mead fit? Or is it just a form of beer?

Latest Discussions