Name is Randy and i practise Kung Fu

RandyTMA

White Belt
Reaction score
My name is Randy from Apeldoorn in Europe. my country is the Netherlands. And I love fishing, food, sports, shopping and ofcourse especially martial arts

Ive practised krav maga, tai chi, hung gar, boxing and at the moment kungfu The style i practlise is, Five Animal Kung Fu also called Ng Ying Kuen or Ng Ying Kungfu.

Ng Ying Kung Fu is a southern Chinese martial art which teaches the Five Animal styles like:

- style of the tiger,
- style of the leopard,
- style of the crane,
- style of the snake
- style of the dragon.

I practise this art under a Dutch master Patrick van Steen, mr 'Long Feng' from Apeldoorn.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, love where you live, I know Apeldoorn a bit, Nijmegen much better and Venlo ( bit further away I know) a lot!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. :)

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My name is Randy from Apeldoorn in Europe. my country is the Netherlands. And I love fishing, food, sports, shopping and ofcourse especially martial arts

Ive practised krav maga, tai chi, hung gar, boxing and at the moment kungfu The style i practlise is, Five Animal Kung Fu also called Ng Ying Kuen or Ng Ying Kungfu.

Ng Ying Kung Fu is a southern Chinese martial art which teaches the Five Animal styles like:

- style of the tiger,
- style of the leopard,
- style of the crane,
- style of the snake
- style of the dragon.

I practise this art under a Dutch master Patrick van Steen, mr 'Long Feng' from Apeldoorn.
How are the Netherlands doing at the world cup?

Latest Discussions