Myth of the Urban Mall Ninja?

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, that was... interesting. Didn't quite understand that people like that exist, although on our (finnish) forum we have something similar, though not nearly as extreme: a guy claiming to be (part-time) Israeli naval commando. Funny when he sometimes claims to be in Israel on operation while chatting in irc, his IP address points back to Finland ;)

Kajowaraku

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well... it seems you're more likely to get a buttrape in that mall than in Chino Prison. Good thing the security guards are better armed than our military :).

This was simply weird.

TKDHomeSchooler

Green Belt
Reaction score
I participate on defensivecarry.com and Geko45 is a favorite punching bag for us over there.

I feel sorry for every honorable security guard trying to do his job when people like this spew. I just really hope this person, Geko45, was just fooling around, but there are WAY too many posts from him to think otherwise.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't somebody come forward and admit to Gecko45 being a deliberate spoof?

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
That has to be the biggest waste of time with the exception of some laughter.
Moral of the story: Some people really have no lives.

Whoever wrote that crap is in desperate need of a life.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time! SPECOPS was definitely a troll, and perhaps Gecko45 was too, but it was so good I don't care if they were. "A one-time experimentation in the milirary doesn't make me a homosexual." Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
WAIT!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never realised until just now that "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" was actually a documentary....

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Damn funny that stuff :D

Actually reminds me of Todd Weeks

My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later.
Was still reading it, dude needs to check into a mental hospital. Reality and fiction are overlapping.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions