Mystery weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have practiced a weapon in a soulmate dream but I do not know if it is real or not. It's the halberg looking weapon. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• PXL_20201216_182534707~2.jpg
    PXL_20201216_182534707~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 176

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to explain it as well as you can find with a quick search
Google told me it's just when you dream of someone you haven't met but want to be with. Is it like a lucid thing where you're aware that you're dreaming, and having repeated dreams of the same person.

Either way, I'm like 99% sure that's not an actual weapon. It looks like what would be considered "mall ninja weapons".

OP
B

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
Not necessarily someone I want to be with(although I wouldn't mind), it's just random when it happens and I feel very connected to this person. The dream I recently had felt like a past life, or future life. But this time she passed away in detail(failed heart surgery). I could tell a life with this person was well established in this dream. And yes I was physically controlling my actions, practicing with this mystery weapon passed down from her family. Sorry this stuff is strange even for me.

OP
B

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
Google told me it's just when you dream of someone you haven't met but want to be with. Is it like a lucid thing where you're aware that you're dreaming, and having repeated dreams of the same person.

Either way, I'm like 99% sure that's not an actual weapon. It looks like what would be considered "mall ninja weapons".
I will look into mall ninja weapons, thank you

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will look into mall ninja weapons, thank you
Just an FYI, they're basically weapons that look cool to people who don't use weapons, but practically have little to no value. Not something you should train with in any sense, unless it's something like your dream told you you'd meet your soulmate while training it or something like that, in which case have fun.
Edit: you're response didn't show initially. Yeah, a mall ninja outfit or like a renn fair would probably be your best bet.

Last edited:
OP
B

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
Just an FYI, they're basically weapons that look cool to people who don't use weapons, but practically have little to no value. Not something you should train with in any sense, unless it's something like your dream told you you'd meet your soulmate while training it or something like that, in which case have fun.
Thanks for your replies, much appreciated Wolf

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

minor swerve

in dreams im always aware im dreaming, if its something a bit concernibg , i say to my self , its only a dream and then steer the dream where i want it to go.

OP
B

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
minor swerve

in dreams im always aware im dreaming, if its something a bit concernibg , i say to my self , its only a dream and then steer the dream where i want it to go.
I will try that next time, thanks master jobo

OP
B

beadwater

White Belt
Reaction score
Steve I live in kent. Id happily drive over to covington to kick your ***.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions