My Top Five

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Cool.

I'm sorry Xue Sheng, you seem to have taken offence from my question. I assure you there was none intended, and I'm sure the others on here who know me would vouch for that.

It was an "out of interest" question, hence why I specifically wrote "I'm not saying you shouldn't be".

It might just be you saw it on TV once and liked it so tend to have an interest. For example, I have an interest in Hapkido. I did it every other week for a few months but wouldn't consider it one of my martial arts. However I sometimes have a browse on the Hapkido forums just because I'm interested. I didn't know if you were the same or if you were an ex-Taekwondoin.

Thank you for answering my question and I hope you feel sufficiently satisfied that I didn't mean it in a "oy! outsider! what are you doing here?" sort of way... :)

No worries, not offended, just annoyed.. but likey that has much more to do with my day here at work than the question. Any other day I likely would have stopped at "Did TKD over 30 years ago and I would have put it at number 2 then".

My bad, sorry, just having a bad day

Latest Discussions