My son Zach and international competition

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well starting in November Zach will be doing at least one international event every six weeks. I was going to be listing them and seeing who we might be able to meet up for a meet and greet in there native country? His goal is too break into the top fifty in 2015 and into the top 32 by 2016 and then hopefull on to the Olympics in 2020.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well starting in November Zach will be doing at least one international event every six weeks. I was going to be listing them and seeing who we might be able to meet up for a meet and greet in there native country? His goal is too break into the top fifty in 2015 and into the top 32 by 2016 and then hopefull on to the Olympics in 2020.

Thanks for sharing that info, Terry. Keep us posted...

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes he is being trained by Patrice Remarck, the head coach for team USA and locally by assistance coach for team USA Gary Galloway. Gary daughter just won the grand Prix in the over 68 kg division for the women. She will be in the 2016 Olympics fighting for team USA

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In 2015 will do US Open, Canadian Open, German Open.... And two more G1/G2 tournaments yet to be determined!

Will do the Pan Am open to finish out this year but I am hearing rumors that it might be canceled!

Latest Discussions