My new weight loss program

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Perhaps you could take up smoking to control your appetite 😉
ha ha ha.. crack may produce faster results. I wonder if the pain trick works with hunger. If I feel hungry then smashing my finger would take my mind off the hunger.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha.. crack may produce faster results. I wonder if the pain trick works with hunger. If I feel hungry then smashing my finger would take my mind off the hunger.
Punching your own teeth out would be a double pronged attack!😳😂 (this is a joke and in no way a real suggestion) Maybe that’s how crystal meth makes addicts lose weight 🤔

When I had invasive thoughts, I wore an elastic band around my wrist and would ping it hard when the thoughts arose. It really worked for me!😃😂

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Punching your own teeth out would be a double pronged attack!😳😂 (this is a joke and in no way a real suggestion) Maybe that’s how crystal meth makes addicts lose weight 🤔

When I had invasive thoughts, I wore an elastic band around my wrist and would ping it hard when the thoughts arose. It really worked for me!😃😂
Meth...That's some scary stuff.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are things going, JowGaWolf? Any loss of weight etc?

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How are things going, JowGaWolf? Any loss of weight etc?
Yes losing weight slowly which is good for now. Losing a lot of salt too. My sweat pants have white salt lines on the legs. My stomach is smaller too. I still have some muscle imbalances to deal with and that will just take time. I'm on the right track.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes losing weight slowly which is good for now. Losing a lot of salt too. My sweat pants have white salt lines on the legs. My stomach is smaller too. I still have some muscle imbalances to deal with and that will just take time. I'm on the right track.
Ah great news! Don’t lose too much salt or else….you’ll taste bland 😐 We require weekly updates, OK and keep up the good work.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ah great news! Don’t lose too much salt or else….you’ll taste bland 😐 We require weekly updates, OK and keep up the good work.
I haven’t been able to spar lately. I wrestled a few times and my sparring partner has been really gearing up. He knows I've been really working on my legs so he has been really pushing his workout. Right now I'm about 2 steps behind. He's definitely getting ready, that much I'm certain of.

He's not going to make it easy for me. The way he's been working out makes me think he's going to give me a taste of my own medicine by fighting in a low stance. Saturday's workout was 3 hours straight. Now I feel that I need to hit the weights more for my legs. Who will come out on top? Lol. I'm determine to out perform him.

Latest Discussions