My best wishes for TKD

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
My best wishes for TKD this 2010, this year I want to be succesful in TKD, I want to do my second dan test and learn new things also to squeeze myself a little bit and get stamina.

Also I want to rediscover all the nice things and all the flavors of TKD, this year I want to forget everything about Sport TKD vs Traditional TKD, this year I want to acept what TKD is and enjoy it to the limits.

This year is the year of the tigger and that's what I want to become, strong,humble,respectful and smart offcourse.

My best wishes to all taekwondoings.

Manny

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Manny the best to you as well and remember stay confident about your training and everything will fall into place.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My best wishes for TKD this 2010, this year I want to be succesful in TKD, I want to do my second dan test and learn new things also to squeeze myself a little bit and get stamina.

Also I want to rediscover all the nice things and all the flavors of TKD, this year I want to forget everything about Sport TKD vs Traditional TKD, this year I want to acept what TKD is and enjoy it to the limits.

This year is the year of the tigger and that's what I want to become, strong,humble,respectful and smart offcourse.

My best wishes to all taekwondoings.

Manny

THanks Manny you are always a Gentleman

Latest Discussions