My formal bow out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotoSan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This is my last post (it is, I really really promise :D, ive already put in my accoutn closure request)

Thank you to those who gave me positive feed back, and compliments about who I am. It has been good to know that people are good hearted, and can honestly say good job to people, but you have some errors.

Thank you to those who gave me negitive feed back, and insults about who I am. I have seen your point of view now; I will change. Im not sure if this was your intention, but it is how I am taking it.

I will say no more. I am renting my own dojo now; I decided today and start payments monday. If there is no one who could show me who I am, and how to grow for 9 years, than mabey Im not supposed to be shown...

at any rate, thank you for allowing me to grow. So long martial talk.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shotosan, my son is 17, is a black belt after 9 years in TKD and doesn't know who he is. Very few people at your age do. It is wrong to misrepresent yourself. You have training but we are all students, where is your teacher? it is wrong to brag about yourself even if in part is true. You are not ready for your own school. But you do need advice. But you have to be willing to be humble, open your heart and accept the advice in the spirit it was given. There are those that don't accept you from what you have written. If you are dishonest then you deserve it. But there is always tomorrow and you can begin new. You have to change yourself, never mind everyone else. There have been others that do not have indomitable spirit and leave. If you leave you will not be missed. If you stay, be humble, and grow, in time like others we will accept you. (well there's always some...) But you know what I mean, don't you? Martial arts are not for everyone, but I believe you have the passion. But if you do not seek further instruction, martial arts will be lost to you. It is your choice. Just take it one day at a time. TW

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
ShotoSan said:
I will say no more. I am renting my own dojo now; I decided today and start payments monday.

That McDonald's job you listed must really rake in the money for you to have come up with the first month's rent.

<sigh.>

Another one bites the dust.

Regards,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions