Moving to San Antonio

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I just got orders to move to Randolph AFB in San Antonio, TX. So what good studios are there in SA? Particularly Korean, but I would like to hear about good Aikido too.

Also, anything else good to do in San Antonio would be good too. We'll be there for 3 years with a 16 month old (now), so we have to get all of the cool stuff done before we leave!

Yomi

White Belt
Reaction score
My husband is a 2nd Dan Instructor in Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido. The organization webpage is http://www.hapkido-usa.com, if you would like to check out the organization. You will find him listed under Our Location, Mr. Ben Carrasco, San Antonio, TX.

He trains/instructs exclusively in this style. If you are interested in training or just have questions, he would be happy to speak and welcomes interested students to come visit a class. You may contact him through his personal email, at [email protected], or by calling 210-569-4175. Feel free to contact him if you are still looking.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My husband is a 2nd Dan Instructor in Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido. The organization webpage is http://www.hapkido-usa.com, if you would like to check out the organization. You will find him listed under Our Location, Mr. Ben Carrasco, San Antonio, TX.

He trains/instructs exclusively in this style. If you are interested in training or just have questions, he would be happy to speak and welcomes interested students to come visit a class. You may contact him through his personal email, at [email protected], or by calling 210-569-4175. Feel free to contact him if you are still looking.
The OP posted his request 15 months ago.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good points -- but that doesn't mean there's not someone else out there interested...

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I just got orders to move to Randolph AFB in San Antonio, TX. So what good studios are there in SA? Particularly Korean, but I would like to hear about good Aikido too.

Also, anything else good to do in San Antonio would be good too. We'll be there for 3 years with a 16 month old (now), so we have to get all of the cool stuff done before we leave!

See the Alamo.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good points -- but that doesn't mean there's not someone else out there interested...

I agree. I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch because someone responds to an old thread. I'm interested in seeing a revived thread.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree. I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch because someone responds to an old thread. I'm interested in seeing a revived thread.

My bad, to the corner I go................... :)

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What makes you think anyone's panties are in a bunch? I'm simply pointing out that 1) the OP isn't actually be helped and 2) it might be wise to look at the date on some of the old threads before necroing them.

I've necrothreaded my share, no doubt. But when I do, I try to make sure that it's relevant still or, at the very least, acknowledge that I'm late to the party.

<shrug>

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What makes you think anyone's panties are in a bunch? I'm simply pointing out that 1) the OP isn't actually be helped and 2) it might be wise to look at the date on some of the old threads before necroing them.

I've necrothreaded my share, no doubt. But when I do, I try to make sure that it's relevant still or, at the very least, acknowledge that I'm late to the party.

<shrug>

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Not saying your panties are in a bunch, but whenever an old thread is revived it seems that someone has a problem with it. What does it matter how old the thread is? And who are you to say that it's not relevant?

Latest Discussions