Modern Arnis Seminar in Columbus, Ohio

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm making this announcement on behalf of my instructor.

Modern Arnis of Ohio will host a seminar on Remy Presas' Modern Arnis. Topics to be covered will include "traditionals" such as banda y banda, rompida, palis palis and how they connect to tapi tapi. Also to be covered; espada y daga, tapi tapi, disarms and joint locks. Time permitting, groundwork will be covered as well.

The instructor: Guro Daniel McConnell
The date: May 18, 2002
The place: Hilliard Budo Center
3840 Lacon rd. unit #4
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
(this is a suburb of Columbus)
The time: 12:00 - 4:00p.m.
The cost: $50. in advance and $60. at the door
For further information or flyers please e-mail
[email protected] or call the Hilliard Budo Center at 614-771-5599. Please leave a message if a real human doesn't answer the phone. We hope to see you all there!
Sincerely,
Modern Arnis of Ohio

:rofl: :cool:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Will Whoopass really have the kaahoonaa's to show up at this seminar. I promise not to bite his ear off. C'mon Whoop, let's play!
Bring your stinkey self here! :D

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
WhoopAss will be there and will be opening huge cans of whoopass at the seminar :rofl:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm gonna take those canes......................and shove 'em straight up your CANDY WHOOPASS!! :p

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Brother,

You better start taking your vitamin pills, your steroids, and start praying, brother. You better start eating spinach, brother, because what are you going to do when WhoopAssmania runs through my pythons and my canes and runs wild all over you !!!:uzi: :armed:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
OOhh Yeaah. Wooo! Can you smell what the MAO IS COOKIN'?
:lol:

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother you better be ready because when I'm done with you, you ain't gonna be able to walk, talk, crap, or pee. :armed: This will be the *** whupping of the century. You'll rue the day you challenged me dude.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:drink2tha

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's up w/ all the wrestling inuendo's? And what's up with "...When I'm done w/ you, you won't be able to walk, talk, crap, or pee...," "...Take those canes and shove them up your 'whoopass'...," "...bite his ear...", and "...my pythons....runs wild over you..."???????

Sounds Homo-erotic to me. :eek:

Have you guy's been hangin' w/ my flamin' brother?
:rofl: :flame:

Hi, guy's! :boing1:

Just wanted to say that I would like to train w/ you guys sometime. It'd be fun. I can't make it to your seminar, unfortunatily; It's cuttin' it real close to Tim's camp, which as you know, I'm going too. Hopefully I'll get a good enough program together here in Michigan so next time I can bring some people, or have you guys come out here.

So til' next time....

"The Rude Crude Irish Dude" (me) and "The Jockey" (my bro), are gonna tag team and bring the...

BIG GUNS!!!!!!!:biggun:

To whoop-ya

Starting w/ the Whoop and MAO, and ending w/ the rest of the state of OHIO!!!!

PAUL (RUDE CRUDE)

P.S. Do you know why Ohio smells like crap all the time? Because the wind blows south from my house. :fart:

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey dude,

Looks like all that trash talk between me and Mao has scared you off eh ? :D

On a more serious note, that's too bad that you're not able to make it. I understand though. Kind of hectice to be at a seminar one weekend and then a camp the next weekend. It would have been nice to have you and your brother down here.

Some other time. Anyway, have fun at the WMAA camp next weekend.

WOOOOOOOOO!!!

:cool:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you can't make it to Ohio. It will be a better place for it! :D I think that Whoop and I would be willing to come up there if you'd like. Of course I'd have to ask him. :p The thing that got me started on the wrestling theme of our posts was Whoops "woooo" tag, done in his best Rick Flair accent. :) I bet your bro. loves it. Does he salivate when he reads them? And as for the wind blowing south from your house and smelling like crap, that must be because the crap has been scared outta you.........OOHH YEAH! :wavey:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys are funny.

Course, the Rock has a few things ya don't...

Like 10 MILLION! Bucks for the Scorpion King... (oh yeah, and he got to snuggle with Kelly Hu..very nice) :)

:D

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Let's see...10 MIL. or Kelly Hu? Of course he got 'em both. I'd have to go with the 10 mil., I think my wife would approve. :D

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
W/ 10 mil you clould buy like 2 and a half Kelly Hu's! Or, 1 Kelly and about 10 of the hot extra's. What's up with that, by the way. Every girl in that movie was hot. I didn't know they had perfected boob implants in ancient egypt.

:rockets: Check out those ROCKETS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, they did brain surgury, so why not that? :)

I'll take the 10 mil, Kelly, and oh what the heck, I'm being greedy here, those sword techniques. :D

now, you tell me....was there Arnis influences in there? Sword work looked a bit familiar to me. :)

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA............ I'm a BLUE belt.........can you catch me Smellyass......I mean Whoopass? :D

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
MAO,

Congratulations on your promotion to blue belt !! On the other hand, the Great WhoopAss could care less about rank. I refuse to pump myself up with useless meaningless posts about Kelly Yu, babes with breast implants or $1 million. I'm a man of substance unlike some here on this forum:moon:

Ahem.........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
speaking of substance, I have some for you.:moon:

Latest Discussions