Mike Tyson vs kabib

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just watch these 2 pals doing a podcast, I’m thinking Tyson in his prime against kabib, don’t really know who would win that one, if Tyson hit him with a good one it’s over, if kabib gets a hold on him would tysons strength save him.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Khabib, without question. Wrestlers in general simply have too many tools to disable boxers.

Holmejr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tough one. Most MMA fights start off with at least a bit of stand up. Those are some heavy hands. Tyson at 5 10 and 210 stocky w/ low center of gravity, set up lot of his combos with body shots, then moved up. Off course once on the ground, it would be a different story. Getting him there without dying would be the trick.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tyson vs Kabib in what? The only thing Iron Mike would have a chance to win would be a boxing match.

Unless Kabib came into the ring wearing a robe and matching trunks that had Holyfield's pic on them both.

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tyson vs Kabib in what? The only thing Iron Mike would have a chance to win would be a boxing match.

Unless Kabib came into the ring wearing a robe and matching trunks that had Holyfield's pic on them both.
Mike was fast and one punch would do it, not easy to take down given the strength difference

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do you think Kabib doesn't know that going in?

I don't particularly care for Kabib, but he's the best fighter I've ever seen in the USC.

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Do you think Kabib doesn't know that going in?

I don't particularly care for Kabib, but he's the best fighter I've ever seen in the USC.
If they were the same weight and power then yeah but that extra power and strength Tyson has makes it difficult to call, kabib knowing his opponent don’t matter cause Tyson would know his opponents strengths as well I’m not saying your wrong but it’s to close to call for me, would not be putting my life saving on either one

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If they were the same weight and power then yeah but that extra power and strength Tyson has makes it difficult to call, kabib knowing his opponent don’t matter cause Tyson would know his opponents strengths as well I’m not saying your wrong but it’s to close to call for me, would not be putting my life saving on either one
I wouldn't put any money on either. Never bet on sporting events, especially fights.

Latest Discussions