Meet at the dojang

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night afther several weeks of no TKD I arrange a meeting with my two students at dojang. I came early and the dojang was empty, in the dark, it is close till january 02 so I turned on the lights and I saw the mat area so big and lonely without the screaming of the kids and the comands of sambonim.

I proced to change lcothes and put on my balck gi, yes we only use the oficial white dobok but this time I wanted to feel a litle special so I put on my black gi and began to do some butterfly stretches while the pupils arrive.

The fisrt one was Manolo so we proced to do a light warming up and stretching and told him this class would be for fun, so a little de exercise and a little of everithing will do.

Once we were ready we proced with basics, I got a cel phone call it was Arthur told me he was a little late, I told him not to worry that I will wainting him, we reasume the training session and focus on basics, we did juchum sogi (horse stance) with chumok, one punch reps, then two punch reps and then tree punch reps, to then proced to do basic stationary kicking to then do blocks with counters.

Arthur arrived so afther his warm up we proced to do taeguk yukjang (6), I taught this new form to them and procede to practiced it. Manolo has to leave but I stayed with Arthur and proceded to do the basic drills and then to do the one steps.

It was a light class, where we meet eachother afther several weeks of no training, it was a pleasure to be with them, something magic happens when I entered the mat (I was alone at that time) , automatically I bow with respect and honor to the flags and the training area, and I felt glad to be there.

We will return to dojang on friday night and have some fun again.

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like the quiet time after Christmas.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Latest Discussions