Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd love to get a few more events organized. Once this one is done, I'll be a bit more clear headed to think about the next one. :)

----

New Instructor at the Buffalo Event:
Jorgen Cederslatt, a 2 degree black belt from Malmo Budo Kwai Sweden will be teaching Intro to Ju Jutsu at this years Buffalo M&G.

The event is this coming Saturday, so register now to get the lower rate!

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let me know, Bob...we can do a "Meet and Greet" here in Bloomington. Arnisador is right down the road in Terre Haute.

I think I have five MT people here in town. Lessee...Epa, Feisty, Achilles, me, JPR.

We have great restaurants here (one of the best steak places in the midwest, "Janko's Little Zagreb"), wonderful scenery, bookstores, shopping, Indiana University. Why, heck...we're a contender for "Cultural Epicenter of the Heartland."

Regards,

Steve

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm leaving the state in 3 weeks, for 10 months.

I'll never get to see the cute waitress! :wah:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Let me know, Bob...we can do a "Meet and Greet" here in Bloomington. Arnisador is right down the road in Terre Haute.

I think I have five MT people here in town. Lessee...Epa, Feisty, Achilles, me, JPR.

We have great restaurants here (one of the best steak places in the midwest, "Janko's Little Zagreb"), wonderful scenery, bookstores, shopping, Indiana University. Why, heck...we're a contender for "Cultural Epicenter of the Heartland."

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

I am close enough to come down and train with you guys, and also maybe meet some people including those at the steak house, that I hear so much about :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Washington or Idaho - that way the Canucks can come down too

Latest Discussions