martial arts and lunatics: like a moth to the flame

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Walk In are often interesting.
I agree with the school open for the public to see it is not unreasonable for someone to walk in the door.
Now the "let me show you what I can do" and the "let me show you how to do it correctly" are the dreams of those not learned enough to know what is proper and respectful.
I think anyone with a school will or has had a few of these nuts walk in

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Common Brian, you gotta give more details on these wanna be tough guys with all the bravado that can't hang with an hour beginner class.

Usually Omar they are living a fantasy and just not aware how hard it is. Also I do not really teach a beginner level class so it is pretty taxing for anyone new.

sadantkd

Orange Belt
Reaction score
One time I had a student's uncle come in and start spewing a bunch of garbage. I had actually encountered this guy once before when I was working overnight security at a car dealership. He had told me how he's a grand master in EVERY MARTIAL ART, and how he likes to beat up masters and make them service his manhood. I don't think he remembered me though.

After trying to calmly ease him out the door without there being a scene for about 15 minutes, I realized that wouldn't work and was forced to tell him he would be outside the building in 5 seconds whether of his own power or not.

Latest Discussions