MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But what about the Korean ninja? *ducks*

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Gemini said:
HA! I knew there was something a little different about Kreth. He hung on to that Gene Simmons looks just a littttle too long, and the fascination with shiny coins is, well, a bit peculiar...

An alien..I just knew it!

The tongue is a dead givaway...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Pirates are obviously not aliens as they are the sworn adveraries of Ninja.

African or European...swallows...er...I mean pirates.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok if ninja are aliens and aliens are pirate, why do they have to comew from korea, why not eroupe?
Terry

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"They took me to their planet located near the center of the Orion System. I spent 11 years there. They taught me many things. The mission I was given was to teach people on Earth their fighting art."

Oh, this is a find! It's beautiful and absurd!

Thanks!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
"They took me to their planet located near the center of the Orion System. I spent 11 years there. They taught me many things. The mission I was given was to teach people on Earth their fighting art."

Oh, this is a find! It's beautiful and absurd!

Thanks!

There's actually an entire thread about this fighting art - it is, appropriately, in Horror Stories.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Damn i had always been told that the martial arts had come from the little people and that they passd it on to the elves and they gave it by mistake to the humans

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes I started that thread, but right now my brain isn't fully functional at the moment enough to have just created the link to the thread. Sorry everyone for that little hiccup! Back to the question- who knows. It's like saying, "is there really ghosts?" To a person who never seen one (alien, ghost, whatever), chances are they'll say no. Personally, I don't think so, so no. That's just my opinion.

Dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
I was told by a prospect today that Martial Art came from aliens, what do all of you think about it and is there any actual facts or studys that could be looked at?
Terry
My god was that site serious lol? I saw it and though someone was spoofing...

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
I was told by a prospect today that Martial Art came from aliens, what do all of you think about it and is there any actual facts or studys that could be looked at?
Terry
Terry I don't think this is such an odd thing after all. I definitely believe there's a truth in what you heard and there's some evidence that where the "harder" arts were of Martian derivation; the "softer" arts were of Venusion derivation.

... to put it succinctly: men are from Mars, women are from Venus and Maglite Defense is from Uranus.

;)

Respects!

ChrisWTK

Green Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Terry

No no no, you guys got it all wrong...It was the Jedi who gave Earth martial arts. Well not directly. There was a Jedi long ago from earth, and he trained to become a jedi. But he none of the Jedi knights took him on as an apprentice and so he was sent back to earth. From there he continued his training and taught what he learned to the people there. Of course it was in Asia that he landed so the force became ki/chi and he didn't have a lightsaber so swords became the next best thing. Likewise the gi and all look like a Jedi's clothes.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MartialIntent said:
... to put it succinctly: men are from Mars, women are from Venus and Maglite Defense is from Uranus.

;)

Respects!

lmao!

Not Myanus!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The Grand Celestial Do was talked about in horror stories before. But I can never get enough of this guy.

Besides everybody knows that back in the 70s Aliens were targeting young accountants for martial arts training, particularly accounts from the Michigan

And just for the record; PIRATES are not aliens. But Ninja pirates are an alien hybrid, as for Korean Ninjas... I would tell you, but then I have to… well you know