Martial art A vs. Martial Art B... here we go again...and again... and again...

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
If you would each kindly get in my guard, one at a time, I will choke and/or armbar you all in turn. Then you'll all see how powerfull BJJ is. :)

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Once you all realize that I have the greatest master ever Gouken and trained with the 2 best training partners every in Ryu Hoshi and Ken Masters you will all realize how futile your styles are when compared to mine. I'm throwing down moves like Gō Hadōken, Senkū Gōshōha, Tatsumaki Gō Rasen, Kūchū Tatsumaki Senpū Kyaku, Kinjite Shōryūken. Yes, don't even try, just admit defeat now.

62483229dkv5.jpg

arguing-on-internet.png

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ha! Xeufu-ists couldn't kick their way out of a paper bag! A pink one!

*fire in eyes*

So you think pink is a sign of weakness, do you boy??

*hissssssss*

I shall turn you in to a maglite! You will fall into a delusion of indestructability....until...you meet the hands of doom!!

Bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Once you all realize that I have the greatest master ever Gouken and trained with the 2 best training partners every in Ryu Hoshi and Ken Masters you will all realize how futile your styles are when compared to mine. I'm throwing down moves like Gō Hadōken, Senkū Gōshōha, Tatsumaki Gō Rasen, Kūchū Tatsumaki Senpū Kyaku, Kinjite Shōryūken. Yes, don't even try, just admit defeat now.

62483229dkv5.jpg

arguing-on-internet.png

PAH! I bet Gouken didn't even teach you the Shungokusatsu. Without training under Akuma you will never open your eyes to the Satsui no Hadou!

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Akuma is Gouken's student, that makes him just some weirdo in an ugly gi. Not like mine, all freshly washed and ironed ... because that instantly ups your level of bad-***.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Akuma is Gouken's student, that makes him just some weirdo in an ugly gi. Not like mine, all freshly washed and ironed ... because that instantly ups your level of bad-***.

Close-- Akuma is Gouken's *brother* Their Sensei was Goutetsu. Akuma ended up murdering them both with the Shungokusatsu. That's why Ryu/Ken hate him/are after him.

Athelus

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
but Akuma didn't appear till AFTER Street fighter 2 and i think first game with Akuma was on Playstation so how did your knowledge extend that far? Thats at least 2 gens of console gaming 3 if you include the Jaguar.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Friends who are gamers, the animated movies, watching Tech TV/G4, there are lots of ways to learn about things without experiencing them first hand. Like this forum for example, we all share information with each other.

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Likely this post won't end well...but here goes

Why do we care, beyond the academic or training opportunity about another style of martial arts?
As I have said before: it ain't the martial art, it's the martial artist.

Latest Discussions