MA' Suppliers

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get most of my class's stuff from www.masterlineco.com - great prices for wholesalers; no minimum, short turn-around. Just be aware that you have to use IE; when I use Firefox (my usual browser) it won't let me log in to see the catalog. Also, the prices in the catalog are different than they are for wholesalers, but signing up was a matter of calling them, providing the name of my class and a phone number, and that was it.

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
For Martial Arts clothing; T-shirts, sweatshirts, long sleeved shirts, muscle shirts and hoodies.
Classic, Tournament, Big Robot, Little Dragon and Supervillian styles.

Superaction.com

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For gi's:

If you have your own school, then talk to Marcus about getting a wholesale account for uniforms:

http://www.tokon.com

You're going to save a good bit of $$$ over the regular retail prices, especially with the premium lines.

They'll also do the embroidery if you want your school's logo on there.

MarkBarlow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kiyota Company out of Baltimore has a good selection and very reasonable prices. I've been happy with the judogi and hakama I've gotten from them.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For Kukkiwon Taekwondo (WTF) style gear, I like:

Sangmoosa.com

USATekno.net/america

For belts: EosinPanther.com

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
primetimefightgear.com stuff seems a little pricey but if you're looking for a good mma training glove, bag glove, or just a cross train glove then looks like they offer great protection for your hands. provided you also use hand wraps if that's your thing.

Revgear.com do your research but most of their stuff is top quality.

I do not like Century. Have not had the best track record with them as far as gear is concerned.

Latest Discussions