Looking for Silat and FMA in Maryland (MD)

riedog

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

Im planing to move (PCS) to Maryland. I currently train at a school here in Germany that offers JKD, FMA, Muay Thai, and Silat.

I have googled (wtih little success) trying to find a new school.

Idealy Im looking for a school that teaches Silat (Harimau, Serak) and FMA (Villabrille kali, Giron arnis, Ilustrisimo kali)

Im pretty sure i will not find all this in one place but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!
Kenny
(Riedog)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Im planing to move (PCS) to Maryland. I currently train at a school here in Germany that offers JKD, FMA, Muay Thai, and Silat.

Idealy Im looking for a school that teaches Silat (Harimau, Serak) and FMA (Villabrille kali, Giron arnis, Ilustrisimo kali)

Im pretty sure i will not find all this in one place but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!
Kenny
(Riedog)

I did a quick search and didn't have much luck either. As far as the Kali goes, are you definately set on what you listed, or would you be willing to do something else? ie: another FMA.

trubblman

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

thanks in advance!
Kenny
(Riedog)

I live in MD. It's very difficult if not impossible to find all in one school. What part of MD are you looking to move to? There is a Pekiti Tirsia, Atienza Kali, Doce Pares, several penchak schools, for Muay thai there are MMA schools that purport to teach MT etc.

Latest Discussions