Long form 5

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You really got your panties in a knot over my "assassination techniques" joke. While the temptation to be a real sarcastic a-hole is calling to me right now I shall restrain myself as best I can. I am going to sugar-coat the heck out of my next few comments. 1. Most people don't have the experience to know what is and is not a good killing technique. 2. Even less people have the professional experience to identify what is and is not a good assassination technique. 3. You obviously feel your a qualified expert on assassination techniques so who am I to argue with your decades of experience, I certainly don't want my head mounted on your wall, Sir.

What makes me crack the assassination comment about Leap of Death, Back Breaker and Sleeper is that they all even Sleeper have you working the enemy from behind. Back Breaker has you getting behind them and breaking their balance to the rear, Sleeper has you putting them to sleep and place them on their backs and Leap of Death is having you work on weakening the muscles of the neck before snapping the neck of the enemy on their back. That is ignoring of course all of the other excellent lessons it introduces. If you were in the business of sneaking in behind someone to peace them out, your being introduced to some important tools but that said Mr. Parker's art is some assassin level shiznit but we live in a sensitive society so the art is not showcased in that manner unless your teaching Kenpo to the military.

Now Crane, my understanding about you is that you quit Kenpo so your absolutely correct in thinking that your leap of death and your back breaker and your sleeper would not work but perhaps something from the art you currently practice could be refined into something practical for that purpose. I am a little surprised to see you fall into the trap of the ignorant thinking that anything learned in the Martial Arts in scripted format is going to play out that way during the chaos of combat.
My friend there's only 1 person getting their panties in a twist here and it certainly isn't me or anyone else who commented before hand, seeing as you've posted 3 essay sized replies on it

Latest Discussions