Long 3

OP
T

tunetigress

Oh how I would LOVE to witness GD carving up a little Armadillo!! GD could ya video tape that for me??? Your students could greatly benefit, I'm sure, from seeing those dandy Kenpo Knives of yours in action! Oh, and I'll take mine sliced thinly, and a little on the rare side please! :rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Originally posted by RCastillo

You'll find Tracy Kenpoists, tough, salty. Not reccomended for the "weak hearted!" Texans are steroid grown, no little ones here!

I stand ready, bring on those butter knives!:samurai:

And probably far too stringy and overdone to be worth the bother! IKKO people have far more discerning *taste*! GD, he's already pretty dried up, let's make him into jerky!! He might make good 'Beggin' Strips' !!! Hee hee heeeeeee!!! :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. C.
Does this have something to do with train tracks, or a railroad or am I incorrect once again? I seem to remember Mr. Wedlake once talking about railroading on different lines when you start the form and when you end the form?????
Salute,
Jason Farnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. C.
I guess I'm just 1 more phase down on the kenpo food chain. Is that why you told me to eat more when I was over there?
Jason Farnsworth:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Twilight Zone??!!
What are you talking about. To serve man.

He's setting you up for the kill!

Remember the Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man"?

Well, you could be the main course!

I actually don't think there's enough of me to eat.

Jason Farnsworth:)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

:wink:

:asian:

Stop using all that AK terminology, you guys are beginning to infect me, and no antidote is avaiable!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Resistance is futile!!

Could be. I picked up an orphaned AKKI person last nite in class. Let's see who converts who!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

"You are Part of the Texas Rebel Alliance and a Traitor....Now take him away!!!!!!!!!!

That figures, that Lord Vader would be an "AK" guy!:wah:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rainman

Ya know, that is one of the reasons I don't go to the other forums too much... To give information freely is one thing and even to ask for it is okay. To demand is a bad thing. Well said Mr. Conatser, I agree.

Yep, you have to be a "Fledgling",like me to get info from a eyedropper from the Golden One!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

You have not mastered the force yet... back to basics- slice, parry, fillet-

:jediduel:

Fillet?!? Am I a Kenpoist, or a cook???:confused:

OP
R

RCastillo

:idunno:

Yeah, Do that! My belt can stand up by itself!
(No jokes):soapbox:

OP
R

RCastillo

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

We all love to eat!

I wanna be a REAL KENPOIST like DC!:wah:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth

Mr. C.
I guess I'm just 1 more phase down on the kenpo food chain. Is that why you told me to eat more when I was over there?
Jason Farnsworth:D

He's setting you up for the kill!

Remember the Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man"?

Well, you could be the main course!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Can't you do both at the same time? Follow me again Castillowalker: parry, slice, fillet, tenderize (BUTTE STRIKE), OOOPS!:uhohh:

:jediduel:

I better copy that down, sounds complicated. I better get Mr. Conatser to do a seminar for me on that one.:erg:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tunetigress

Oh how I would LOVE to witness GD carving up a little Armadillo!! GD could ya video tape that for me??? Your students could greatly benefit, I'm sure, from seeing those dandy Kenpo Knives of yours in action! Oh, and I'll take mine sliced thinly, and a little on the rare side please! :rofl:

You'll find Tracy Kenpoists, tough, salty. Not reccomended for the "weak hearted!" Texans are steroid grown, no little ones here!

I stand ready, bring on those butter knives!:samurai:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dennis,

Maybe you stressed, or having the chance to read it again, some areas I had not paid attention to. My notes are probably similar to yours circa 1990, but the work you have continued since, your notes from travelling with and for Mr. Parker, is something I cannot ever get on my own.

I place new emphasis on:

The need for instantaneous action or reaction that ignites and bursts from inside out with repetitive succession.

I am not sure I know what you mean by "The importance of HARNESSING THE FORCE." Then again maybe I do know. Are you talking about a synergistic concept? You know, Height, Width, Depth (Grav. Marriage, Rotation, Body Momentum) sychronized with correct Bracing Angles, Weapons, Targets, Angles of Entry, Angles of Incidence (to create the most devestating strike possible) and Body Fusion, while Borrowing Force to create a strike or technique that is greater than the sum of it's parts?

And of course, Intercepting Forces is one of my favorite examples of Physical Physics in Kenpo.

-Michael
UKS-Texas

Latest Discussions