Long 3

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I have a front row seat for that one!:eek:

"You are Part of the Texas Rebel Alliance and a Traitor....Now take him away!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• $ikkodcdarth.gif
    $ikkodcdarth.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 130

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scott Bonner
What is the point of keeping form nicknames secret? Seems silly to me.

Hi Scott,

I understand your statement however I'd like you to understand my position..... I enjoy the forums as a tool to discuss Kenpo material..... however I would like you to consider that some of us make this our living. I have already come under attack from other Individuals for (putting too much information out) on this and other forums. Now, I hear what other Seniors say to me and I choose to "share" what I want. I do however, at times reserve information for my direct students that assist me in the survival of this world..... Not trying to be silly or selfish ....... I hope you enjoy what I do choose to share and respect that which I do not openly share on this media.

Kenpoaloha,
D

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't want anyone to know I know you on a personal basis...... geezzzzzzz those are copyrighted photos.....!!

What on earth were you thinking......

:rofl:
:asian:

OP
T

tunetigress

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

"You are Part of the Texas Rebel Alliance and a Traitor....Now take him away!!!!!!!!!!

And you can take my plotting and spying little (Tracy's-brainwashed) brat as well as that evil and treacherous Tracy's housekeeper that keeps sneaking around in here trying to steal the AK secret codes. We will prevail Lord Dragon! The devious Tracy's Alliance WILL be defeated!!! :D

Latest Discussions