Liu Ji Fa in TN - Video

ben

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The first day of our push hands workshops with Master Liu Ji Fa was excellent!

Here is a brief clip. It was taken with a little hand held camera but as soon as I have time to download the footage from the hd camera I'll post something of better quality.

[yt]6bu7p892FFM[/yt]

Master Liu Ji Fa will be here through next Weekend (sep 28) so I'll try to post more during the workshops and in the following weeks.

If there's anybody on the east coast who is not too busy next weekend, there is still time to catch the final push hands workshop (sep 27 & 28) before Master Liu Ji Fa returns to Shanghai.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
an interesting demo
wish I could have been there to feel what he did

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nice.

My Sifu has done that to me, it is not magic it is just a well trained sifu that can tell were your center is better than you can and it is DAMNED impressive

OP
B

ben

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The workshops were excellent. We got to spend a lot of hands on time with Master Liu and each other. This and the generous feed back and correction from Master Liu really helped us to get a feel for how to use the principles and concepts that he showed us over the last 8 days. I am looking forward to picking up where we left off at next years workshops.

Here's another clip.
[yt]5-yo03-6Njo[/yt]

Latest Discussions