List of current admin team?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
1) List? Not sure, yet out Badges show Alumni or current state of Staff position.
Example: Alumni
My Advisor status badge is not being displayed.

As to diversity:
We have had women before, just that most are not interested, yet if those are interested then please ask to be a mentor.

As to genetics, I am not sure what it is. Per Verbal : Dad's Side North America (North East) back to 1621 - England.
Mom's side Irish and Scottish from early mid 1800's and some Oneida / Seneca Western NY Native American Indian.
No Paperwork - Click White on all boxes as I cannot prove anything so I will not state otherwise officially.

Well don't look at me...I grew up in a military family so I don't volunteer for anything, and by heritage I am mostly German, Scottish and English with a dash of Norwegian and Swedish...so they don't get much more Caucasian that me.... but I'm married to a Chinese woman, from mainland China, so it balances out :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand and respect that, and I would be glad to do so, except nobody reached out to me to explain THAT my post was deleted, for me to even approach them about it. It was just kinda' a ghost action, so I have no idea with whom I should broach it.
I don't recall any post of yours being deleted, however one thread was trimmed recently. I posted in the thread that posts within it were deleted, but don't think I saw your name (or that phrase) in any. Its possible some spam filter got it and we didn't know about it. If you message me the thread it was in, I can look into it for you.

RavenDarkfellow

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't recall any post of yours being deleted, however one thread was trimmed recently. I posted in the thread that posts within it were deleted, but don't think I saw your name (or that phrase) in any. Its possible some spam filter got it and we didn't know about it. If you message me the thread it was in, I can look into it for you.
Thank you. To be honest, I'm not sure. I was thinking about commentary related to what I said, and went to look it up to follow up on the conversation and couldn't find it. I guess it must have been the Spam filter... altho I can't imagine what could have triggered it. I don't think I posted a link or anything weird in it. Could have been a glitch?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand and respect that, and I would be glad to do so, except nobody reached out to me to explain THAT my post was deleted, for me to even approach them about it. It was just kinda' a ghost action, so I have no idea with whom I should broach it.
In situations like that, your best bet is to reach out to any of the team you see being active (we all have some ebbs and flows of availability).

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. To be honest, I'm not sure. I was thinking about commentary related to what I said, and went to look it up to follow up on the conversation and couldn't find it. I guess it must have been the Spam filter... altho I can't imagine what could have triggered it. I don't think I posted a link or anything weird in it. Could have been a glitch?
Hmm without more info, not really sure I can look it up. When I get back to my computer I'll see what I can dig up though and send you a pm.
Edit: turns out someone already reached out to you. I'll let him handle it, he'll be more likely to find info on what happened than myself.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions