Lisa's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now if you were one of the undead you could turn into a wolf or bat and escape Mr Chew's vengance, but since your are not I guess you're in deep doo-doo...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Now if you were one of the undead you could turn into a wolf or bat and escape Mr Chew's vengance, but since your are not I guess you're in deep doo-doo...

Ahh yes... I could see where that could come in handy right about now.

But the fact that I can't is obviously Lisa's fault and the fact that I made such a brazen comment is her fault as well.

So I should be forgiven…. This is of course the response if Lisa is watching.

If Lisa is not watching BRING EM ON!!!!

I will deny ever saying that should Lisa ask later, although that response is Lisa'a fault as well.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just when I thought all was quiet and boring in my little corner of the world, I was reminded of exactly where I live. Anyways, here's my little rant for the day.

This guy that used to live in my bf's neighborhood, decided to break in his ex's house, hold the family hostage (kids, too), and shoot a police officer. Well, thankfully everyone made it out, but still it's not something I hear very often.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Anyone who falls foul of Chew will definitely not wind up undead in any sense, of that you can be sure... have you checked out his fangs lately???

I don't know what kind of horrific dental experiment Lisa is running, but she's managed to produce the only sabre-toothed poodle on the planet...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just when I thought all was quiet and boring in my little corner of the world, I was reminded of exactly where I live. Anyways, here's my little rant for the day.

This guy that used to live in my bf's neighborhood, decided to break in his ex's house, hold the family hostage (kids, too), and shoot a police officer. Well, thankfully everyone made it out, but still it's not something I hear very often.

Glad everyone is OK, tkdgirl! That stinks to have to go through

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets raise our glasses to the firefighters out there. :cheeers:

Recently Winnipeg lost two firefighters in a house blaze. The two captains were checking the house to ensure there was no one left. It is our city's first fire related death of a firefighter since 1949, I do believe. We lost one in a freak accident back in 1989 when he fell from the truck. The tragedy has stunned our city.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets raise our glasses to the firefighters out there. :cheeers:

Recently Winnipeg lost two firefighters in a house blaze. The two captains were checking the house to ensure there was no one left. It is our city's first fire related death of a firefighter since 1949, I do believe. We lost one in a freak accident back in 1989 when he fell from the truck. The tragedy has stunned our city.

Differently cheers

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone who falls foul of Chew will definitely not wind up undead in any sense, of that you can be sure... have you checked out his fangs lately???

I don't know what kind of horrific dental experiment Lisa is running, but she's managed to produce the only sabre-toothed poodle on the planet...

Unless those fangs are made of Silver and blessed by the Pope I have no fear...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I was in kind of a foul mood yesterday. I know the officer, and so does my boyfriend.

Oh man....

((((Hugs to Kerri))))

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
American Idol voting starts tonight. Fingers crossed that the telephone network doesn't explode.......

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This makes me weep for humanity.

Of course its just Star Search reclassed.

Oh wait that had me weep for humanity too.

:)

I'm too selfish to weep for humanity. I'm more concerned about my job :lol: Gotta keep the world safe for democracy...and VoIP. :D

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unless those fangs are made of Silver and blessed by the Pope I have no fear...

You don't have to worry... you can just flap away into the sky when in the Location of Chew. And Chew himself might be, um, judicious about getting too close to your location... -vampfeed-

But what about the rest of us, eh? Eh??? In particular, what about poor Xue Sheng, who is putting a brave face on it, but inwardly... ... ...???

Who knows what his fate will be? And it could happen to any of us... :xtrmshock :uhohh: :xtrmshock

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
For some reason, I just could never get into watching American Idol. Therefore, who cares about the "humanity?"

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well...our hard work paid off and held together the way it was supposed to across all of our customer's markets.

WoooooHoooo!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats, Carol! Another... uh... potential tragedy (for you, not the viewing public) averted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions