Legacy, how!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As i seat and wonder over the last twenty or so years of my life, I wonder how I would be viewed by my peers in the Art. Will I be seen as a angry young man that grew with the Art he loved or will I be forgotten by every student I ever tought.
If you where to die what would be in your MA legacy good bad or indifferent.
Terry

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
As i seat and wonder over the last twenty or so years of my life, I wonder how I would be viewed by my peers in the Art. Will I be seen as a angry young man that grew with the Art he loved or will I be forgotten by every student I ever tought.
If you where to die what would be in your MA legacy good bad or indifferent.
Terry

I am not sure what the students I have taught will do. I hope they remember when I screwed up, and not repeat it themselves, I also hope they remember some of what I taught, and that my peers would say he was respectable as a martial artist and as a person.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would hope to be remembered as a respectful person who tried to pass on his knowledge. It would be nice to have someone also say that in some small way I contributed to the art I teach and that I enjoyed learning from others.
What they really would say I have no idea

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, We all can be role models for others to follow. It will always be your choice on how you want people to view you as martial artist and person.

Everyone can change there ways and bad habits.

There is only one way to change the world and that is if everyone of us can leave one good child and they in turn leave one good child.....one day the world will change.

Therefore try to be example of a good student and hopefull help others to be a good students/martial artist.

Too bad the bad people on teaching there kids how to hate,kill and destroy others .........will this ever end?

What do you want your Legacy be? How would you like people to remember you?

It will always be up to you! . .....................Aloha

Latest Discussions