lack of serious martial artists

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you so dishonest? Did your brain break? "You can't read faces, are unable to understand emotions, can't relate to other people and become frustrated that what you say isn't taken as gospel because you say it."
Haha clearly someone is losing cogency here because that made no sense. You've clearly stated my "shortcomings".

I have conceded or agreed on multiple points with multiple posters and you still think that because I have not given up the discussion that I somehow have not agreed to anything, or am demanding my point of view be completely absorbed without intellectual engagement, disagreement, or discourse? Are you even reading what is happening? You are losing so many threads in this topic hahaha!

You are just argumentative without substance! Would one call that anger or dimentia?

I have agreed that out of control emotion is self-destructive and that emotion must be USED. I also have raised interesting points that you are unwilling to engage with or agree with because you are vacuously argumentative! Read over this conversation if you want clarity, or keep typing if you don't. I am willing to defend or discuss whatever previous posts of mine you bring up! If you want to say what you agree and disagree with in my posts be my guest! If you want clarification on things I've said, be my guest!

Since you have been reading all along you should know that the topic has sparked this discussion? No one here has even asserted they are very serious martial artists trying to become the best, so should all of you stop posting? Do not boil down what I say to whatever is easier for you to address while destroying the meaning of what I am saying.

The connection of emotion to physicality, or the connection of emotion to mentality or mental ability, and the connection of emotion to sense, speed, reflex, is clearly relevant when martial artists may GIVE UP and STOP PUTTING IN because they think they have to be completely emotionally detached or PLAYFUL and POSITIVE when that makes no god damn sense -- you're trying to destroy the other person! I am trying to build a framework or paradigm for the ENGAGED and SERIOUS with everyone here.

There is no "digging in". Not every conversation is open and shut like you may hope Tez3. Just because it's elaborate and I am trying to get more out of it doesn't mean you need to SHUT IT DOWN. Ridiculous.

EMOTIONAL ENGAGEMENT will determine the growth of a Martial Artist. If you don't want to sophisticate the discussion on anger, emotion, mental strength, mentality, and the level of seriousness or diligence and dedication of martial artists then post in another thread. This is a conversation not a structured pre-planned book.

If you are EMOTIONALLY ENGAGED you will get ANGRY or HATEFUL or MISERABLE or FEARFUL or WORRIED. Now, if each of these lend themselves to certain physical manifestations AS I POSIT then OF COURSE IT'S RELEVANT. If one can't deal with negative emotions then THEY DROP THE F OUT of MARTIAL ARTS AND FIGHTING.

Every post you make confirms what I and others think. What you are writing is your opinion, nothing more.

You aren't a martial artist, you don't train martial arts or fight competively. You are coming from a point of ignorance, you don't train fighters, aren't a sports psychologist, you can't tell us what hormones the body used in stress, you expect everyone to agree with you merely because you said it and scream abuse at people when they question you, you are unbelievably rude to posters, that's not engagement or discussion. Your English is somewhat off as if trying to make yourself sound more educate, no one 'sophisticates' a discussion.

Accept that what you think is an opinion and there'll a discussion, show your research into your theories, show how you come to the conclusions you have, don't just plant them here expecting experienced fighters and martial artists to just agree with a non fighter, non martial person we've never heard of. Cite your sources and show your proof otherwise you are just another flat earther.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, this is where you are getting your ideas International Handbook of Anger.

You posted it on another thread, it's an academic study complete with citations but you are cherry picking the bits you think you understand. Do you have the book or are you working from the page shown? Not clever to use others work without citing them.