Lack of Kenpo Schools

parkerkarate

Blue Belt
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA

I am doing just fine, school is great, and my grades are doing great. I miss all of you too. I am not coming home for the camp. Sorry, hopefully next year I will. I will not be back untill the summer because I am spending the winter with a certain somebody in Ohio. And than her and I will go back to school. Hope everything is well at the Studio.

David

OP
M

meni

parkerkarate said:
HAHAHAHA

I am doing just fine, school is great, and my grades are doing great. I miss all of you too. I am not coming home for the camp. Sorry, hopefully next year I will. I will not be back untill the summer because I am spending the winter with a certain somebody in Ohio. And than her and I will go back to school. Hope everything is well at the Studio.

David

Not so much is new

Except :
A. some one broke in to the studio and stole a camera, trophies and some Kukris
B. Mr. Joe is starting again a black belt club for upper belts after the Wednesday class

meni

parkerkarate

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Except for the whole Kukri thing, things sound good. Hope you have fun with the black blet club. I will be back the week of Thanksgiving, hope to see you there.

OP
M

meni

parkerkarate said:
Except for the whole Kukri thing, things sound good. Hope you have fun with the black blet club. I will be back the week of Thanksgiving, hope to see you there.

ya
i hope to see you then

Latest Discussions