Kyoketsu shoge

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
KYOKETSU SHOGE nice weapon but this thinking man weapon so any one practies with this weapon ?
all weapon can be nice to learn i have'nt got hang of tie man up with it yet but im working on it

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Take some lessons from a real Bujinkan school.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Tie man up with it"?
Hey, we're not judging. What you're into is your business. But this isn't that sort of forum....

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
"Tie man up with it"?
Hey, we're not judging. What you're into is your business. But this isn't that sort of forum....

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

I see what you did there...

As for your question Billy, yeah I've had a bit of experience using a Shoge, it's a fun weapon.
Though from what I understand, while tying someone up is an option, it's not really the primary use of the weapon, and is really more of an exploration if what the weapon could be used for.

Sanke on the move.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
will do know the oxs ring can be use as weapon on self and can be swong to keep attack at bay and block to it seem that the kyoketsu shoge can cut and hook it more like 101 use

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Billy, are you familiar with the tv show Mythbusters?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Learn how to use the Shoge in the martial arts form of Ninjutsu in this free self defense video.

Expert: Anthony Lucas
Bio: Anthony Lucas has been involved in Budo since the mid 1980s. Mr. Lucas was recently promoted to 7th Dan in April of 2007. He is currently the head instructor(Shidoshi) and founder of the Bujinkan Kot
Filmmaker: Paul Muller

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

This is an excerpt from Kyu 1 of the Bujinkan black belt video course "Basics of Ninja Training" from www.Ninja-Learning-Network.com. (Instant Download, DVD or Blu-ray.)

Sensei Roemke demonstrates some basic concepts for training with the Kyoketsu Shoge. This traditional Japanese weapon was a metal ring on rope with another metal blade-like weapon at the other end of the rope. Plastic components are used for training purposes in modern Bujinkan practice. This video introduces concepts to learn how to spin, throw, target and grapple against an opponent for self-defense purposes. The next video "Kyoketsu Shoge: Part 2 Capturing" will show how to send a loop along the length of the rope to "capture" a target at the other end of the rope.

Get kyu lessons on video (or the entire course) at www.Ninja-Learning-Network.com (instant download for devices or computers, or DVD or Blu-ray) Online training with Sensei Roemke is also available.

Ninja Learning Network seeks dojos, instructors and students for free listings on the Google international "Find Ninja Training Partners Map." Get info at http://g.co/maps/v4x9b

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sata cruz bujinkan you got love it that dude as whom i talk too i have hand made prarcties kyoketsu shoge as will my is littel thicker

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Latest Discussions