Kung Fu?

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
The best we I can do for you is offer you articles about your Training!!
News
Not bad at all.

Kung fu definitely requires a certain diet. I've got some cool recipes if anyone is interested. Teas, cooking oils, spice combinations. Low calorie and full of kung flavor.

1635906626499.png

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not bad at all.

Kung fu definitely requires a certain diet. I've got some cool recipes if anyone is interested. Teas, cooking oils, spice combinations. Low calorie and full of kung flavor.

View attachment 27514
My Sifu trained us with seasons in mind. When the weather began to change he would direct certain students to eat more of, or less of some things. We use to joke about it (outside class). He seemed to understand what each person needed. Sometimes, he could, almost eerily, know what you had been eating lately. In later years when I asked about it, he replied, “that’s why my name is on the sign”.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
My Sifu trained us with seasons in mind. When the weather began to change he would direct certain students to eat more of, or less of some things. We use to joke about it (outside class). He seemed to understand what each person needed. Sometimes, he could, almost eerily, know what you had been eating lately. In later years when I asked about it, he replied, “that’s why my name is on the sign”.
For me it's booze and cigarettes. That's what I can always smell on people, since I gave up all fun in order to train healthy.

Pu-erh is a good kung fu tea. Lots of caffeine.

Latest Discussions