Kosho Shorei Ryu Kempo

OP
GAB

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
kelly keltner said:
Oh come on we don't need to quote entire posts. That would mean it would be impossible to take things out of context. What fun would that be?

kelly
KK
I will have to give that one to you, I have noticed when in a discussion and the facts are there for the proof, or not, they just leave, no KMA, Nada..
G

K

Karazenpo

GAB said:
KK
I will have to give that one to you, I have noticed when in a discussion and the facts are there for the proof, or not, they just leave, no KMA, Nada..
G

Ahhh, Gary, what proof? What facts? I asked three questions and I directed them to the Sei Kosho Shorie Kai, Hanshi Juchnik's organization. Correct? I was told on this forum that we would have our answers after the weekend 'Gathering', then when nothing happened by Tuesday, we were then told that the 'Gathering' was still going on and that there would be these so-called 'revelations' at the end of that week. Well, it's now October 16th and not one post containing any answers to our questions or any revelations, Nada, from the "Gathering' or the S.K.S.K. NOTHING! Did you ever stop to think that we've just given up because of all this runaround we got? Hell, I'm going to miss it because we got so much runaround from you guys that I didn't have to do any cardio during this discussion, LOL. When you can post information from the Gathering and the Sei Kosho Shorei Kai regarding our questions then myself and I'm sure the others will resume the discussion but until then, it's just getting old...............

OP
GAB

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Joe,
Yes I have thought that same thing. I was hoping that I would see some post from Kell, but he is not saying much.
I have been busy with a couple of projects and seminars.

I will ask my son to talk to Hanshi next week when he is at his private and see what is happening

The interesting thing about what I thought would be information to help with the topic at hand, turned out to be a reorginization, an that was the big information that was coming out.:idunno:

I felt let down myself. :whip: I think Dr. Ted Sumner, has been very cooperative. I understand more is to come from that direction.

All I can say is I am waiting myself, from your side regarding when the interviews of Hanshi and Master Al will happen?

I don't personally think you are questioning Hanshi's Credentials, are you? That would be foolish. What I think is the problem is (and I have said it many times,) Hanshi does not post on the net, I have tried to have an e-mail thread with many of the masters, some answer some don't. I don't bad mouth them I just don't get to talk to them.

Frustrating, but I would not berate them.

Regards, Gary

K

Karazenpo

GAB said:
Hi Joe,
Yes I have thought that same thing. I was hoping that I would see some post from Kell, but he is not saying much.
I have been busy with a couple of projects and seminars.

I will ask my son to talk to Hanshi next week when he is at his private and see what is happening

The interesting thing about what I thought would be information to help with the topic at hand, turned out to be a reorginization, an that was the big information that was coming out.:idunno:

I felt let down myself. :whip: I think Dr. Ted Sumner, has been very cooperative. I understand more is to come from that direction.

All I can say is I am waiting myself, from your side regarding when the interviews of Hanshi and Master Al will happen?

I don't personally think you are questioning Hanshi's Credentials, are you? That would be foolish. What I think is the problem is (and I have said it many times,) Hanshi does not post on the net, I have tried to have an e-mail thread with many of the masters, some answer some don't. I don't bad mouth them I just don't get to talk to them.

Frustrating, but I would not berate them.

Regards, Gary

Hi Gary, Hope all is well. Who's Master Al? No, of course not as far as questioning Hanshi's credentials. I respect all my seniors unless they give good reason not to, you know, guys that turn out bad, criminally, serious stuff. Hanshi is a well respected senior by many. I'm not questioning his abilities what-so-ever. It just seems that many feel the rightful heir to Kosho is Thomas and they have made good points in explaining why. That's where I'm kind of lost as both sides make good arguments. Yes, Dr. Ted is doing an excellent job releasing this info so why can't Hanshi?

OP
GAB

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Karazenpo said:
Hi Gary, Hope all is well.
*****Good thanks yourself? G

Who's Master Al?

*****Al Tracy Head of the Tracy system.

No, of course not as far as questioning Hanshi's credentials. I respect all my seniors unless they give good reason not to, you know, guys that turn out bad, criminally, serious stuff. Hanshi is a well respected senior by many. I'm not questioning his abilities what-so-ever.

*****Thank you, Hanshi I am sure he will appreciate that when I relate it to him.

It just seems that many feel the rightful heir to Kosho is Thomas and they have made good points in explaining why. That's where I'm kind of lost as both sides make good arguments.

*****Yes.

Yes, Dr. Ted is doing an excellent job releasing this info so why can't Hanshi? :idunno:
Regards, Gary

K

Karazenpo

GAB said:
Regards, Gary

Thanks, Gary, you couldn't be any more honest than that! Doing fine, thanks for asking...We've been real busy on the P.D.though. You would have been proud of me the other day, lol, I had to chase down a 25 year old who just burglarized a home, bad dude, 11 warrants, 48 counts, long history of violence including a shooting, on the lamb for two years, blah, blah blah, but the important thing is I caught him after a foot chase at 52 years old! LOL, see there is still hope for us senior citizen martial artists!, LOL.

kelly keltner

Black Belt
Reaction score
Karazenpo said:
Thanks, Gary, you couldn't be any more honest than that! Doing fine, thanks for asking...We've been real busy on the P.D.though. You would have been proud of me the other day, lol, I had to chase down a 25 year old who just burglarized a home, bad dude, 11 warrants, 48 counts, long history of violence including a shooting, on the lamb for two years, blah, blah blah, but the important thing is I caught him after a foot chase at 52 years old! LOL, see there is still hope for us senior citizen martial artists!, LOL.
Way to go Joe.

kelly

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Fleet of foot and stout of heart

Great Job
Todd

OP
GAB

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Karazenpo said:
Hi Joe,
You sound like you are still doing what they pay you for. You should of known if he ran, probably your instinct kicked in and helped you out...

I hope he did not resist and you had to choke him out... LOL

Good going Joe, proud of you... Be careful out there, I like talking to you...

Regards, Gary

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Karazenpo said:
A genuine coveted "Attaboy." He would have got away if it had been me. Be careful out there.:)