Kosho - Escaping Arts

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
OK- please put aside all the political non-sense. Does anyone have any information on the Kosho-Ryu's Escaping arts?

What are they?
What do they look like?
How is it done?

Thanks
Jeremy Bays

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I do not. But, I did see a video that Thomas Mitose has out on that very subject, but it is only available in Europe. Perhaps some of our European brethren can help out, although the video is likely in PAL format.

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Samurai
OK- please put aside all the political non-sense.

Why would you automatically assume answers would be political out of curiousity? There are some very good martial artist on this board from many different orgs and the majority of them have a ton of experience and answer very good questions without polictics....just dont like to see prejudice ;) Hope you find what your looking for!

OP
Samurai

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I my comment was taken in a negative manner.
I have been a part of too many "discussions" that have turned into a mud-sling.

I know that Mitose is not a popular person in some peoples eyes and I also know that he is a God in others.

I know that some people say that Thomas Mitose is the heir and others claim that Bruce Junick is the person at top.

I was just asking that these "stances" do not cloud a technical question. I personally do not care if Kosho came from aliens on Mars.....I like some of the training ideas and prinicples so I am looking at them in light of what I currently train (not Kosho)

Thanks
Jeremy Bays