Kiks Muay Thai vs Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Most Kung Fu guys are not able to properly kicked in this short video you can learn the difference between a kick Muay Thai and Wushu

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Kung Fu sucks - Muay Thai rules ?
normal kick Muay Thai is largely a push (knee rises and then embeds the entire mass of the body kick in), but kicks in kung fu is a real blow.
sometimes effective one, sometimes another - kick kung fu does not lead to the lowering if not hit the target.

Last edited:
OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
lol my thoughts exactly
Hey, you two geniuses of MA, you can repeat it? ;) (Kiks at the tree without looking at the target)

I think your art is mainly the tongue of work))

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think your art is mainly the tongue of work

Oh my days, there is an answer to this but as this is a martial arts site I won't shock people by giving it, other than... sweetheart I am brilliant with my tongue. ;)

Now, to the other nonsense. firstly why would anyone want to claim as an achievement the ability to kick a tree without looking at it? Is the tree likely to get up and move, is it an Ent? Fighting an Ent would be a stupid thing to do likewise kicking trees is a stupid thing to do if all you are going to do is say 'look at me, I kicked a tree'.

What is your experience at MT and Kung Fu, any fights, any teaching experience, coaching fighters? Or do you and your mate just watch stuff on videos, copy and post them up then get rude when martial artists critique them?

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
is it an Ent?
I have heard that there is a high probability that we will soon arrive to the aliens in the form of seed trees in the ice of comets and grow in the Ents! So kick the habit on a tree can be useful very soon!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard that there is a high probability that we will soon arrive to the aliens in the form of seed trees in the ice of comets and grow in the Ents! So kick the habit on a tree can be useful very soon!

Er, 'kicking the habit' means giving it up, not doing it anymore. probably a good idea, some people kick trees to condition their legs, personally I wouldn't but kicking trees just to kick them with very poor techniques is definitely something to give up. Time to find a proper instructor I think.

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Time me to find a proper instructor I think.
if you need it, and look for it, why do you say it is? If you want me you coached, it is unlikely

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you need it, and look for it, why do you say it is? If you want me you coached, it is unlikely

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you have written, it makes no sense. I know English isn't your first language but that looks like those translations you get on Facebook.

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you have written, it makes no sense. I know English isn't your first language but that looks like those translations you get on Facebook.

no,no,no! sorry but I not teach you, please do not insist! and do not try to appease me good advice on Facebook- it will not help!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no,no,no! sorry but I not teach you, please do not insist! and do not try to appease me good advice on Facebook- it will not help!

10270294_1044626375593571_5592153161106795773_n.jpg

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
MT is all about taking care of trees .;)

even little kids can handle those trees

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A post on how to do certain kicks would be more meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions