Keysi Fighting Method

vforcesfc

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just to see the general populations reaction on the Keysi Fighting Method. They are coming here in October to spread KFM to the USA since it is so popular. So anyway, thoughts?

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
While a lot of it looks like other systems i've familiar with (there's nothing new under the sun) they've put it together in some innovative and impressive ways. I'm interesting in seeing more......unfortunately, living in Missouri, I have to wait for everything to filter out from the coasts unless I travel to LA or train by video.

A lot elbow use......we did something similar years ago, we were even doing elbow strikes on the speed bag.....but we just kind of stopped developing the different angulated strikes. Perhaps it's time to dust them off and reexamine them. Kind of reminds of a 'Chris Clugston' video I saw the way the elbows are used.

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i think, from the stuff i have seen, that its exactly what it says, a "fighting" method as opposed to just self defence

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looks good so far, but I want to investigate it more before I draw a final conclusion. I need to experience it in person.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I take it this is from fusay kisay who was the senior student under master Sohan Sokan?? I took some of what he and Master sokan taught years ago.

OP
V

vforcesfc

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Not sure, just learning about it myself..It seems like it is something investigating further....Especially if it will be available in the states soon....
Nice guys, I have to say that about them....

Latest Discussions