Kenpo Gathering of Eagles

Happy Gypsy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anyone considering going to the "Kenpo Gathering of Eagles-2017" in Dallas, Texas, August 11, 12 and 13?
A friend informed me this morning that she was going to attend with several of her lady-friends after her instructor was added to the revised list of presenters over the holiday weekend.
<www.kenpogatheringofeagles.com>
In reviewing the Gathering website, I was very impressed by the listing of Kenpo Systems presented:

I'm looking forward to her review of the gathering which is open to everyone and has been held every other year since 1999.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Anyone considering going to the "Kenpo Gathering of Eagles-2017" in Dallas, Texas, August 11, 12 and 13?
A friend informed me this morning that she was going to attend with several of her lady-friends after her instructor was added to the revised list of presenters over the holiday weekend.
<www.kenpogatheringofeagles.com>
In reviewing the Gathering website, I was very impressed by the listing of Kenpo Systems presented:

I'm looking forward to her review of the gathering which is open to everyone and has been held every other year since 1999.

I'm going. It is always a great event.

Latest Discussions