Kenpo Christmas Instructor Gift

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just read a couple of threads on the other forums here for instructor Christmas gifts and I wanted to share an idea we are doing at our school. We are getting our instructor (who luckily does not come here to read things :) ) a lithograph from Ed Parker Junior of one of the Kenpo Kards. They are absolutely beautiful, and they are signed and numbered and make great instructor gifts to hang in a school. There are only 100 being make of each technique. Here is the web site with information on the Kards and a phone number for ordering:

http://www.kenpokards.com/merchandise.php Here is a small picture of a couple of the lithographs, not the best picture, but it'll give you an idea. You have to see them up close to really appreciate them. They are all amazing! It was a tough choice! You can get a favorite technique or one with artwork you really admire...

Attachments

• $116_1626mt.jpg
    $116_1626mt.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 158

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a great idea, MJ! Mr. Parker's artwork has always impressed me, & I love his use of colors & background light. Something to think about...;)

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gin-Gin said:
What a great idea, MJ! Mr. Parker's artwork has always impressed me, & I love his use of colors & background light. Something to think about...;)
Well ok but shhhh :lol: LOL some instructors ;) do read things here! You know who you are! Now scat! LOL

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MJ- Am I missing it? I looked at the site and didn't see the lithographs. How big are they and how much do they cost?

Thanks-
:asian: :karate:

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shodan said:
MJ- Am I missing it? I looked at the site and didn't see the lithographs. How big are they and how much do they cost?

Thanks-
:asian: :karate:
The lithographs are not shown on the site but they are 18x24 matted. They are the same artwork as the cards and they present beautifully in the large versions. They are a true keepsake! You can use this link and send all inquiries as to price and availability to the sales email that is listed on that page: http://www.kenpokards.com/contactus.php

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice MJ. I am sure he will appreciate them.

All this xmas talk make me wonder... what am I going to get my instructor for xmas? hhmmm... something I will have to ponder carefully

:wink2:

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Very nice MJ. I am sure he will appreciate them.

All this xmas talk make me wonder... what am I going to get my instructor for xmas? hhmmm... something I will have to ponder carefully

:wink2:
Thanks Nalia it's one of those gifts I can't wait to see him open! As for Mr. Green how about a new hat! :rofl: What do ya say Andrew? LOL

Latest Discussions