Katana Magic and Gen(justu)

gencombat

White Belt
Reaction score
I am competing on the inside. It's combat with magic and gen(justu). I use a katana. I'm one of the best competitors. I can win against so many people. They lose to me. It's really fun. I train both inside and outside. Maybe I'll see you around.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am competing on the inside. It's combat with magic and gen(justu). I use a katana. I'm one of the best competitors. I can win against so many people. They lose to me. It's really fun. I train both inside and outside. Maybe I'll see you around.
Are you talking about the thing from naruto?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
f64710e361b0115384252546a81c4438.gif

OP
G

gencombat

White Belt
Reaction score
I am taking about the thing from Naruto. I really think it makes me powerful.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your sword must have been forged by Odin, Vishnu, and Ra.

If you get that ref, you are a true warrior.

OP
G

gencombat

White Belt
Reaction score
It is an official competition with a ranking. You can try it out if you'd like.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your sword must have been forged by Odin, Vishnu, and Ra.

If you get that ref, you are a true warrior.
Hearing of Vishnu, a deity worshipped and adored by millions of people, being used in a fantasy game is slightly odd to me. It’s like a fantasy film in which Jesus/Yahweh/Mohammed make weapons for Deadpool!

Just an observation….Please, carry on with the silliness this thread appears to be heading toward!

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think you mean genjutsu, not genjustu.

Nevertheless, we look forward to seeing a link to the real-world competitions ... unless they're underground, and in that case, we've probably broken the first rule of genjutsu.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hearing of Vishnu, a deity worshipped and adored by millions of people, being used in a fantasy game is slightly odd to me. It’s like a fantasy film in which Jesus/Yahweh/Mohammed make weapons for Deadpool!

Just an observation….Please, carry on with the silliness this thread appears to be heading toward!
It's actually referring to a kids cartoon. At leadt oily is (i think). OP is clearly a powerful samurai warrior, nothing to do with games.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
"fantasy film in which Jesus/Yahweh/Mohammed make weapons for Deadpool!"

Exactly.

Oh my...

Gyakuto has never seen Samurai Jack???????

I knew there was something wrong in this timeline. Until he binges SJ, he can never truly understand the power of Rama.

Last edited:

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
No credit to me recognizing what you were talking about immediately?
Sure! At least someone did, but man oh man, is Samurai Jack a dark show. Blood, murder, vengeance, demonic possession, hellish futures. Not sure I would even let young kids watch it. It's nightmarish at times.

The final season was on Adult Swim and the ending was honesty one of the most powerful moments in film history. Epic. So powerful I can't even spoil it. Bring tissues.

Latest Discussions