Karl

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have been struck by Hurricane Karl, the point of impact was very near my city, there are a lot of affected people, I have not electricity (power) thelepone line and internet in home , right now I am in my office using the internet I have here.

See you next monday.

Manny

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you and everyone affected by the hurricaine, Manny.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lots of afected people, afther the Hurracaine a masive flood in my city came, two large rivers the Cotaxtla and Jamapa spill/scatter afecting a huge zone.

I am ok, my family is ok, the father and mother in law of my brother lost everithing, comunications in some places is shut off, power shortcuts, no cable and telephpone in some places, A LOT OF PEOPLE above their roofs waiting for somebody to help them.

Some highways are bad.

A lot of people doing panic groceries.

Karl struck us with all his might and the rain it left made an overchanrge of the rivers above mentioned.

Thousands of people are homeless, crops are lost, well you get the picture.

Manny

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
We will pray for you and your family... Let Us Know if we can help.

Thank you, I am ok and my family is allright (parents,brothers,etc) bottled watter is scarce and maybe food will be soon, I don't want to panic and I hope in a few days los jarochos (people born and living in the sea port of Veracruz) will be better.

Manny

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Best wishes for all the areas hit. Hope everything is OK.