ITF Taekwondo in the Palm Springs/Desert area

pluemacherg1

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I recently moved from New Jersey where I started taking ITF classes. I have tried WTF but I just prefer the ITF forms and stances better, but I can’t find any ITF schools near me on the ITF locator sites. Does anyone know of any instructors or ITF Taekwondo schools near Palm Springs?

tkdroamer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Cali is Deep in WT/USAT TKD. I feel you will have a hard time finding explicitly ITF in the area but best of luck.

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
My geography is not great. Is this Palm Springs California? Are you looking for formal ITF Affiliation or simply those that use the system. ? Yu may want to try some formally affiliated like USTF or KATU.

OP
P

pluemacherg1

White Belt
Reaction score
My geography is not great. Is this Palm Springs California? Are you looking for formal ITF Affiliation or simply those that use the system. ? Yu may want to try some formally affiliated like USTF or KATU.
Hi Sir, thank you for replying. Yes around the Palm Springs area. Either would be fine, really anywhere in the area that I could practice at would be ideal. I have tried WTF and I just prefer the ITF style and forms.

Latest Discussions