Is it a bird a plane a UFO..NO It's Superman!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can see how the double blimp could be mistaken for an UFO, especially at night hovering there and all that... don't see HOW an SR-71 could be mistaken since it doesn't hover and hauls butt at unreal altitudes. A U-2 spy plane mistaken identity? C'mon. The bat-winged B-2 and F-117 yeah could be mistaken because their designs are just plain weird.

It still doesn't explain the lights (no military planes... particularly stealth planes are going to go cruising with lights blazing now are they?) particularly lights that hover then ZIP away from a standing start and all without making any sounds, or very little at all.

It may explain a lot of sightings but not ALL of them.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can see how the double blimp could be mistaken for an UFO, especially at night hovering there and all that... don't see HOW an SR-71 could be mistaken since it doesn't hover and hauls butt at unreal altitudes. A U-2 spy plane mistaken identity? C'mon. The bat-winged B-2 and F-117 yeah could be mistaken because their designs are just plain weird.

It still doesn't explain the lights (no military planes... particularly stealth planes are going to go cruising with lights blazing now are they?) particularly lights that hover then ZIP away from a standing start and all without making any sounds, or very little at all.

It may explain a lot of sightings but not ALL of them.

:eek: HUH :confused:

You mean this doesn't look like a double blimp or an SR-71 to you!!! :xtrmshock

I don't know caver.... I just don't know :D

http://shockwave17.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/ufo-wordpress-version.jpg

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:eek: HUH :confused:

You mean this doesn't look like a double blimp or an SR-71 to you!!! :xtrmshock

I don't know caver.... I just don't know :D
Nope neither do these ...

Attachments

• $bigbasin1small.jpg
    $bigbasin1small.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 113
  • $yucatan091206a.jpg
    $yucatan091206a.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 91
  • $oregon1927.jpg
    $oregon1927.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 108
OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh come on those are easy to explain

The one at the bottom is the radiator cap off of a new 1927 Buick 27-X-25 Tourer that was photographed after the radiator over heated and blew it off on a hot summer day in July of 1927. The one in the middle is a light up Frisbee thrown by a kid named Steven (age 10) at 11:39 PM in Damascus city Oregon on March 3, 1987 and the top one is obviously the creature form the first episode of Star Trek the next generation that was being held to make Farpoint station :D

Actually I took the link that I posted to mean the aircraft that most often get mistaken for UFOs not that all UFO sightings were these aircraft.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh come on those are easy to explain

The one at the bottom is the radiator cap off of a new 1927 Buick 27-X-25 Tourer that was photographed after the radiator over heated and blew it off on a hot summer day in July of 1927. The one in the middle is a light up Frisbee thrown by a kid named Steven (age 10) at 11:39 PM in Damascus city Oregon on March 3, 1987 and the top one is obviously the creature form the first episode of Star Trek the next generation that was being held to make Farpoint station :D

Actually I took the link that I posted to mean the aircraft that most often get mistaken for UFOs not that all UFO sightings were these aircraft.
Yah I know... that the military/air-force has aircraft held top secret until their eventual unveiling (think F-117) is a given. Area 51 is a real place and rightly well guarded because of these experimental aircraft have to be tested somehow. So something bizarre and radically different than what anyone has seen before i.e. YF-22 is going to look like a UFO.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yah I know... that the military/air-force has aircraft held top secret until their eventual unveiling (think F-117) is a given. Area 51 is a real place and rightly well guarded because of these experimental aircraft have to be tested somehow. So something bizarre and radically different than what anyone has seen before i.e. YF-22 is going to look like a UFO.

My father in law used to work for NASA and do R+D work for military aerospace projects (can't remember in which order). Anyway, according to him, your above statement hits the nail right on the head.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1988 driving north on Highway 5 in California along an airbase, I got buzzed by what I later learned to be a B2 Bomber. It had left the base testing fly zone and was flying low over the express way.

The locals were used to low flights and weird planes so they did not talk about it, but those visiting were all over it as it was the sight of an unconfirmed plane at the time.

It was cool to me. :D

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what you are all saying is that there are no outer space people. Or maybe there are but who in their right large globed head would went to land here. That’s why we always see them flying, and not landing. :rofl: