Iran sends rare letter to US over killed scientist

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-sends-rare-letter-u-over-killed-scientist-173011574.html

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran said on Saturday it had evidence Washington was behind the latest killing of one of its nuclear scientists, state television reported, at a time when tensions over the country's nuclear program have escalated to their highest level ever.

In the fifth attack of its kind in two years, a magnetic bomb was attached to the door of 32-year-old Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan's car during the Wednesday morning rush-hour in the capital. His driver was also killed.

Thoughts?

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Israel did it.
That was my take also but no matter they consider Israel supported by us so in thier eyes just the same. Would not put it past them to kill or fake things just to get people riled up since their government is about to fall due to thier extrene financial situation of the banking freeze say what you want but brother Obama has killed more specific bad guys and effected alot of change than the last 8 previous years but I know there will be those on here that will say it was all George and the Republicans??

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It sounds like the war is already on, we just need to admit it.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Makalakumu;[URL="tel:1453336" said:
1453336[/URL]]It sounds like the war is already on, we just need to admit it.

Some would argue that the world has been at war since around 1984 or so-and the WWIV at that. As for Iran, we've been at war with them since 1979-especially during the years that Iraq was at war with them as well.......

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, then couldn't we extend the war back to the 50s when the CIA overthrew their government?

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm...a lunatic, evil government in Iran, complains about U.S involvement in the death of their scientist who was helping the lunatic, evil government get the most destructive weapon the world has ever known, who have threatened to use it, convincingly, against our friend, ally and only real democracy in the middle east, and people care about their point of view. Remember that old mental exercise about "if you could go back in time and kill hitler, would you?" Well, we have that same exercise for real right here. They are evil, and need to be dealt with before they kill a whole bunch of innocent people. People need to reset their moral compasses.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They should be invited to show their "evidence" at the UN. They don't have ****. If we did it, and I doubt our political leadership has the balls to do it, we didn't leave proof.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, then couldn't we extend the war back to the 50s when the CIA overthrew their government?

Theres and any other 3rd world country that our corporations wanted to protect thier profits, research rubber, sugar, oil, many other commodities. I forgot that we were party to carving up India in today's conflicted areas also.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here is an article that examines the silliness of trying to talk to the crazies in Iran and people who support that attempt. On a side note, Claudia Rossette was at Harvard law school with Obama and worked at the Harvard Law review when Obama was in charge. She fills in for radio host Hugh Hewitt and related her experiences with law student Obama, who didn't do any real work at the law review, and relied on the other editors to do the heavy lifting.

http://pjmedia.com/claudiarosett/the-problem-with-iran-is-not-lack-of-communication/

Implying that Iran’s power structure is similar to that of the U.S. (by way of quoting an unnamed “prominent journalist” close to the foreign minister of Turkey to that effect), Parsi urges a “process” that would have U.S. officials engaging — respectfully, of course — in “sustained” palaver with a panoply of Iranian “power centers,” including “the supreme leader’s office, the parliament,the president’s circle of advisers, the National Security Council and influential clergymen.” Parsi would have the U.S. jabber away for however long it might take to build a “strong rapport” with Iran, in expectation that eventually the happy day would arrive on which Iran’s regime would have talked with so many U.S. officials, for so long, that Tehran would no longer feel the need to pursue nuclear weapons.

Some of these people need to review Neville Chamberlain's notes on Hitler...

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Some of these people need to review Neville Chamberlain's notes on Hitler...

Do conservatives really think that Iran is as dangerous as Hitler? How many countries has Iran invaded? How many times has Iran been invaded?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do conservatives really think that Iran is as dangerous as Hitler? How many countries has Iran invaded? How many times has Iran been invaded?

No, but, we think appeasement of evil is, well... evil. You know, because it is.

Latest Discussions